Claire's smile widened she pressed both elbows onto the counter's surface. Silently, watching the young man hang his raincoat over an empty rack before crossing over to a vacant table. He then pulls out a chair and seats himself. Completely unaware of the older's ear to ear grin as if it were to snap from her face.

"Hey mark.." Claire begans, blinking towards her olive nails."There's something i need you to do for me." Her words calm yet hesitant filled the silent area as she proceeded to speak, but for only a minute after sent mark hauling outdoors with a coat sleeve slinging from his arm. The other held a fresh bouquet of flowers scrunched with a ringed silver key.

Though claire might've finished the delivery announcement to mark. It would've been a great account to tell him whom were the stranger that ordered the bouquet. Surely it were an obvious notion depriving from the short glances darting mark's way whenever she'd brought him the flowers. Yet nothing. But an obliging nod. Leaving her in a hazy cloud to sulk in. Oh how she'd wished mark knew what surprise he were in for.    

Four rolling tires squelched over a soaked street, halting beside a stoned mailbox perched onto a sidewalk. Behind stood a three storied red bricked house, sectioned off from a steel gate standing proudly infront of mark's feet. Daring not to look up at its towering presence mocking his obscured appearance disturbing the outlooks view upon the neighborhood made him shudder.
It didn't feel right standing in the presence of wealthy households nor was it good being a mid-class persona venturing across its territory. For what it felt as if mark was looked down upon those whom kept their nostrils high in the sky. Followed with the distasteful sneers pricking their faces as they mock and laugh at other's struggles they couldn't relate to.

Indeed did mark have an uneasy urge in swiveling a blant u-turn back towards the truck. But it seems he were too late in doing so. Having to be caught in deep thought didn't see that he'd pushed open the gate and began tracking across the marbled trail leading straight ahead. Bestowed three paved stairs mark had approached, pleading awfully slow. Til reaching the porch. Then raises a hand towards a small beige box constructed into the side of the front door and pressed a finger onto it. Indicating a short ring emitting throughout the large house.

Dropping his hand, mark heaves a shaky breath. In hopes for the stranger coming forth will not turn into a bitter snobby snake that'll snap him in half or anything, but a mean person he'd wished to not duel against. Yet for another unexpected event slapping him into a daze once that door opened. First in came a bright light flickering into his orbs, immediately shunning them out from the slightest blink agaped widely at the second appearance framing into view.

Had not known what claire was up to from the moment she'd smiled weirdly brought mark to a thin reality that she'd planned this delivery trip.
And now that he's finally caught on. Mark couldn't say anything, but to stand there like a confused loon infront of the man he'd formed a liking to. Everything inside haywired. Rocketed from the world. Leaving nothing, but a souless body to drop into its grave.

"Flowerboy, it's great to see you again." The man spoke, taking a step forward onto the porch with a crescent tugging his lips. Despite spilling a sappy chuckle at the younger's frozen state refusing to move an inch had snapped him fully into reality.

Embarrassed, mark looked away, pivoting in place a scarce second after. No answer to pull from the sky as he stood there with the bouquet still in hand. Mind fulfilling a wish to disappear right then and there when the older man stepped forward once more. Two brown orbs averted towards the flowers. Then back to mark whom remained his gaze staring off into a rainy nothingness. Soon after a burning tint joining his timid state. Adding only the cherry to his cold cheeks buzzing in warmth from the older's hands brushing against his own.

"Mr.Moon i-

There were a small surge of confidence pinting in mark's lungs as he spoke, but were to be cut barely even a sentence to spill when a short breath, balmy, kissed the nape of his neck in a scarced second. Tearing not only the younger's words, but his throbbing heart leaping over the edge. Mark soon falling after.

"Taeil, no need to be so formal with me." His fingers encircled around the plastic wrapping of the flowers mark had kept pressed to his abdomen immediately slipped away. Allowing taeil to firmly grasp it. He then steps back with that same crescent tugging at his milky features when settling back inside the house. That soothening warmth pooling at mark's cheeks drained slowly. Filling in a unwanted disappointment as taeil bidded him goodbye. Sending the younger back into a gloomy despair of a wrenching ache punching his chest on the drive way back. If he'd known for not falling back in deep thought of forgetting to receive the older's pay and cursed himself for his lack of acknowledgment. Another curse were to taeil. That man. His customer he'd fallen for.

End~