Renmin~

"Na jaemin! This is the last time i'm going to tell you to come inside this house before it snows even harder, or you'll catch a cold!" Shouted a brown haired boy. Standing near the back porch, glaring outwards onto the view of the backyard. Its outlined covering fences stocked around the yard painted white. Along with the green colored glass glittered in numerous specks of frozen tears drizzling heavily from the clouded swollen sky above.

Grey orbs blinking through the misty air, heaving a chattery sigh, while adjusting the knitted red scarf draped loosely around his neck. Both endings of the wool fabric hung from his shoulders when pulling the ringed cloth towards his face, pressing the scarf to his lips before calling out to the other scattering across the powdery field.

"Jaemin, come on! It's freezing out here." He shouts, taking a step out onto the concreted opening. Its hardened pave layered with ice that slowed the older boy's step hesitantly crossing over, but to quickly retreat back into the house when his foot caught the slick ending, sliding him nearly head first onto the ground.

Within a sudden urge of attempt to take another step out onto the iced concrete opening, a sound emitted from ahead the yard. Loud steps crunched heavily into the snow. Quickly straightening himself, the brown haired boy glanced over into the yard, squinting both orbs once he caught a figure framing into view. Their presence darkening as their steps fastened beneath the thick snow, yet quite in a staggering manner.

"Ah renjun, I wish you could see it."

His voice breaking into the frosty air when appearing into view, immediately ceasing his crunching steps. A wide crescent stretching across his milky face. The young boy dressed in a navy blue coat, black boots, and grey gloves pushing out both sockets of his clothed arms couldn't help the laugh slipping from his lips as renjun, standing infront furrowed a brow in slight confusion at the sudden amusement tinging the younger's features. Then stepped aside for him to enter the settled house. Feeling the oozing warmth kiss his frozen cheeks. Followed by the balmy steam carrying a chocolaty scent, trailing from the kitchen.

"Oh, I forgot about the hot cocoa!" Renjun says, his tone raising, immediately spun on his heel and exited from the dining area. Leaving behind the younger who's gaze fixated towards the half-opened door, the icy breeze bleeding through, extending both arms out in reach for the wooden handle, and slid the door closed. Then turned around, and stroded from the dining area with a gloved hand pulling open the buttons of his coat.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, renjun heaved a relieving when checking the stoved pot filled with chocolate and milk, steaming at its roots. He reached over, finger pressing the small grey off button, indicating a short beep before the red burning circle laying beneath the steel pot colored black. Causing the bubbling chocolate to cease, but the steam continued wavering above with the sweet aroma in its warm grasp.

"Jaemin, the cocoa is ready!" Renjun shouts, removing the pot from the burner.

Uknownst to the older boy who set the burning pot onto the marbled counter-top aside the stove. Jaemin had entered the kitchen after undressing from his coat, boots, and gloves. Completely unaware of his lingering presence wandering beyond the island setting in the mid-portion of the area, cutting between the two. Jaemin then hops onto its cool surface, tilting aside his head at his boyfriend's steps pacing over to the aligned cabinets above. A hand reaching out for the handle, slowly pulling it open. Then removed two glass mugs from its place.

"Renjun.." Jaemin began. Hazel orbs blinking from the older towards his feet slinging over the island's edge, examining the fuzz spiking around each corner of the socks he wore. "Are you upset?" He then began swinging both feet back and forth, slowly.

Setting the glass mugs onto the counter, renjun turns his head. Orbs glancing just about over his shoulder to see jaemin staring at his swinging feet. Remaining in his place, renjun just shakes his head at the younger's sentence. Of course he wasn't mad about jaemin playing outside, but the dangerous outcomes worried him. Not wanting to see jaemin being swallowed by the snow nor catching a cold. Even worse was the flu. Both would've been a dreadful sight for renjun to see.
But that didn't mean for him to stop jaemin's amused state whenever he's happy. It would most likely pain him if to ever see jaemin upset for something renjun did in order to protect the younger from hazardous events. In what seems like renjun was that overprotective boyfriend which he denied, but felt like it.

"Don't be sad jaemin. I didn't mean to ruin your fun. I just didn't want you getting sick nor stuck in the snow from being outside too long." Renjun explains, grabbing the black pot handle, slowly raising it into the air, tilting it sideways. While the other pushed one of the mugs beneath, allowing the steamy chocolate to pour from the base and into the glass.

Jaemin looks from his feet, furrowing a brow.

"Huh?"

Once both mugs were filled to the brim, renjun tilts the pot upright, and sets it back onto the counter. He then grabs both mugs, encircling his fingers around their rings before picking them up, slowly turning on his heel and stroded over to the island. Pink lips parting to speak.

"You know, for ruining your fun? Being protective over your safety? Being the p-

Cutting his sentence mid-way, renjun sets the steamy filled mugs onto the marbled surface. Orbs widening from the sudden realization slapping his face when forgetting to buy a pack of marshmallows from the grocery store earlier.
Swallowing back the threatening profanities from rolling off his tongue, renjun just shook his head in utter disappointment.

"What's wrong?" Asked jaemin, extending a hand over to the older, gently raking his fingers loosely through renjun's brown locks.

Renjun heaves a breath, while raising a hand to grab the younger's grazing one, gently pulling it from his head. Then laces their fingers together.

"I forgot to get the marshmallows. I guess i was too busy debating on which flavored chocolate you wanted in the sixth aisle to not notice the packaged marshmallows stocked on the shelf behind me."

Jaemin blinks from his droopy boyfriend towards to two filled mugs, shrugging both shoulders. Then glanced back at the older, a crescent etching his features once more.

"Atleast you've got the chocolate. So don't feel bad about forgetting the marshmallows and enjoy your cup of cocoa before it gets cold."

Jaemin then unlaces his fingers from renjun's, slowly leant over towards the steamy mugs. The crescent never dropping from his face when picking the two from the marbled surface. Then brings them over to renjun, pressing one mug to his drooped face.

"By the way, I'm not mad at you for calling me back in. I was just upset about you not seeing the snow angel i'd made for you." Jaemin exclaims, blowing onto the searing chocolate before pressing the warm glass to his lips as renjun looked up, heaving another relieved sigh. Then grabbed the mug from jaemin's hand.

"Oh, that's a relief. I thought i might have to plan something exciting to cheer you up? Either way i'd still plan it." Renjun blows onto the mug. Then presses it to his lips.

Furthermore the two sat, silently sipping their cocoa. Soon enough for them to finish, and ended the afternoon with a movie playing in the living area, followed by the outlit burning from the chimney, glaring intently throughout the room, and lastly the two seating on the sofa, draped beneath a blanket they shared. Spewing warmth from their endorsed bodies and the small sweet kisses renjun placed onto the younger's lips.

End~