Jaesung~

What could be more important than caring for a random child in the sake of two parent's who were always away. In other words spending their quality time from the whiney, self-absorbed, lack mannered, spoiled little brats who are stuck with the side parent. Also known as the babysitter. Such as Jisung himself. Agreeing to something distasteful and out of experience to think twice when deciding on whether to watch over a child for numerous hours to pass. Or join in for a picnic with his boyfriend. Two important events happening on the same day felt like hell for the young boy.

Two choices. One decision to make. Was it worth either getting paid to watch a spawn of satan or spending the whole day confined beneath a tree at the park. Sharing snacks and kisses with Jaemin. In conclusion was to babysit the Watson's daughter. After receiving a phone call about the pay raise was enough to not decline. And accepted the offer. Though it was a deceitful mistake for Jisung to decline the picnic date.

Therefore leaving the house early afternoon to get a head start on arriving sooner at the Watson's. Not long enough for him to walk several blocks through the neighborhood in search for the couple's red and white stoned house with a paved porch connected with a short walkway trailing towards the driveway. Confined beside layed the green patches of grass valleyed over cream colored tulips and rosey amaryllis. Painting the front corners of the yard. Leading back into the stairway. Lastly, a sugar maple tree confined in the mid-portion of the front yard. Its pine scented aroma lingered from each leaf latching onto its slender fingers to the sharpened bark where an syrupy-golden sap spewed from the indented cracks.

A fetching sight to catch Jisung's hazel orbs flickering past the yard as he slowly approached the front porch, pleading up the paved steps. Soon reaching the polished door. Fingers brushing against the small button slotted aside and pressed it. Then retracted his arm back.

"I hope you're not upset with me Jae." He says, in a wisp.

Lips straightening at the faint sounds of footsteps pacing the floor beyond the door that clicked and swung open. To his dismay for to be surprised by the quiet greeting of a small young girl standing before the older boy. Wearing a lavender floral dress. Her shoes black and buckled to the sides. Along with the white knee high socks slathered beneath the straps. And her brown curled locks was tied in a low bun.

"Good Afternoon mya, are you ready to start the day off without your parent's for the sixth time this month?!" Jisung asks, bending over to meet the small girl's level.

Her peach colored lips curved into a crescent at his words sarcastically rolling off his tongue that clicked back from the two presences approaching the door. Both stood behind the younger girl, dressed in ratherly fashioned clothing. As if they were going to be set out onto display of a mall window for people to wonder upon and gaze at in complete awe.

"Well it's nice to see you again Jisung. I wish we could finish this conversation, but it'd be an utter disappointment to arrive late for a dinner conference. I kind of promised Shun that i'll be there as soon as possible. So...take good care of my daughter!" Said Mya's father.

He blinks from Jisung bent portion with a curve stretching ear to ear as he faced the younger girl. Large hands reaching towards to cup her face.

"And as for you mya, be on your best behavior for the sake of me and your mother! Otherwise they'll be some consequences set if we receive one call or text by Jisung disputing about your actions."