Jihyuck~

The bell had rung, signalling lunch period. From door to door of each classroom bursted open. Numerous of footsteps paced rapidly up and down the halls to the stairs in search of the cafeteria as if it were a race to those who sprinted through the passing people to be first in line. While other's either stood out in the middle of the deserted halls or leaves school to hang with friend's. Such as the six boys who avoided the crowded area and exited the school's back doors.

Out into the field they continued down the paved walkway, muttering to one another with a bag slinging from their shoulder expect one who had both straps draped securely over both. his arms hung aside with his head drooping about as he fastened his pace towards the open green field overhead. Past the tennis and basketball courts, the six boys continued far from both fields and the school itself.

Looking back to see everything disappear from view, the drooping boy furrowed a brow in slight confusion as he faced the newly sight of a small park ahead. His lips parted to speak.

"Um isn't this a bit too far from the school? Won't we get fined for leaving without permission! I'm pretty sure this is illegal." He says.

The five boys halted in their tracks. One with blonde hair wearing glasses turned on his heel to face the questioning boy with a pang of worry imperiling his milky features. Then stroded over to his side, raised his left arm into the air and linked it with the other.

"Don't worry Jisung, we'll be back on time I promise. right guy's?!"

A dark headed boy turned aside, beaming a smile and nods.

"Why wouldn't we! It's not like we're trying to kidnap the both of you. We're just pulling you two away from the school to avoid the crowded cafeteria and other people by all means necessary. Plus we do this all the time, just not with you two..well because you're both sophomores and has more rules to follow before and after class than us juniors do. And wouldn't want to risk being caught by the principal's if they found out you guy's hung out with us. Seriously it's insane." He shakes his head before fixating back onto the walkway along with the other's who began to pace forwardly.

Reaching the small park, the six boys soon seperated into a set of three, splitting from left to right. On the left side of the park were the blue table's are rounded individually. Beside it near the sandbox was the yellow monkey bars aligned with the doubled red slides. On the right side beyond the slides and table's were the lonesome grey swings embedded with cocoa mulch beneath the seats.

The two linked boys hurried over to them. Soon detaching themselves as they reached the swings, dropping their bags and seated onto the rubber material. The chains hooked above squealed in excitement as the two pushed their feet back into the mulch that crunched at each step they took before releasing them outwards, causing both chains and seat swinging forward then backwards.

"So Chenle..." Jisung begans. His light orbs averting to the right side to see the blonde headed older occupied with the chains he clunged onto as the swing swooped forward, unlike Jisung's who's was stretching backwards.

"Aren't you a little concerned that us two sophomores are atleast a mile or two from the school with numerous of student's, teacher's, and principal's who might've spotted us leaving the building with a couple of junior's. Knowingly that we'll face terrible consequences when caught?! Just think of Ms.Yoon's face if she'd ever found out I was ditching class!" Jisung states, reddening at the last two sentences.