Yuwin~

"We can't keep doing this." Exclaims a blonde haired male. Seated on a mattress, posture leant over with an arm extending downwards onto the floor in reach for a blue pair of jeans that were ruffled and layed beside the mattress he'd picked up from the cool tiled floor. Then slowly stood to his feet for to only have the sheets draped loosely around his figure, soon dropping from his shoulders once standing, ignoring the partial exposed skin peaking from the half buttoned sleeved shirt he wore.

Seated on the left side of the room bestowed a window, layered over lavish grey curtain that was pulled slightly open, revealing the sun's light bleeding through the settled room, along with another male standing near. Back pressed against the wall with a cigarette burning between his fingers. Brown orbs hazed into the thin fumes wavering around the ceiling above. Trailing from left to right, then back down towards the burning cigarette, slowly pressing it to his lips.

"I'm serious yuta, we shouldn't keep sneaking around like this!" He says, adjusting the button sewn into the jeans he'd slotted through the small opening. 

Pulling the cigarette from his mouth, yuta exhaled a breath, allowing the smoke to bleed from his lips. He then turns aside the window set where a clear ashtray sat, reaching over to grab the glass. Followed by his lips parting to answer the younger male whom now stood next to him with his arms folded.

"Well, we wouldn't have to be sneaking around if you'd tell your parents that you disapprove of this arranged marriage they'd settled you in with some random girl. And to tell them that we're together, but still haven't decided on whether the time is right to confess, Sicheng." Yuta presses the burning tip onto the ashtray.

Sicheng unfolds his arms, while exhaling a heavy breath. If it were that easy to tell, but it wasn't. This was something his parents wanted. For the better in hopes of giving sicheng a better future. Which ended in conflict of arranging a supposed marriage with someone. Of course it was a shocker for sicheng to process when first meeting the unknown woman seated in the dining area with a glass mug filled with caramel creamed coffee set infront. Remembering just by looking at her, sicheng could depict every feature from her back to her front. She wore a red floral dress. Its fabric thin and cut from the mid-lower portion below her hip, trailing to her feet laced inside the black flats.. Revealing half of the exposed leg sicheng immediately looked away from. Her long black hair spilled over her shouders like ink. Quite a fetching sight, but merely weren't enough to draw sicheng's approval to her. Let alone to his parents whom remained on hold over the weeks after hearing sicheng's response to them.

"You know i can't do that." Sicheng says, glancing down at the floor beneath his feet. A sign he'd do whenever he's uncertain about things. Although glancing at the floor didn't help as much when events coming into conflict that had to either be resolved or dropped would suffocate the young man's mind. Such as the arranged marriage with aliz. She seemed like a nice girl, but weren't the one qualified to marry sicheng. Atleast anyone else besides him. He would've said straight to her face, but remained silent the entire day. If only both aliz and his parents knew that he was already involved with someone else.

"And why the hell not? They need to know about us either way or i might just lose it and tell them myself! You're not marrying that girl. End of story!"

Yuta pushes himself from the wall, pivoting in place before stroding over to the bed. Then sits firmly onto the messed mattress, grazing a hand messily through his blonde locks.

"Look, sicheng.." He begans, glancing over to the other who's head remained facing the floor. "I know these past few weeks haven't been easy for you, but you've got to understand that if we're going to be together, we're going to have to confess our secret to them either way." Sicheng look from the floor, exhaling another breath. He then strodes over to the older. Soon to be standing infront of yuta. Face reddening at the thought of his parents disapproving words slipping from their mouths, followed by their deceiving glares boring immensely at the two. If only he had the heart to tell them that he loved yuta.

Four years the two has been together yet never thought of any intruding signs of conflicting them from seperating. Four years the two kept their relationship a secret. For too long that one couldn't bare another year behind doors. It was time to push aside that barrier and set free upon everything.

"I-i'm scared yuta." Sicheng stutters, shaking his head. Slowly stepping away from the older who stood from the mattress, raising both arms out into the air, immediately draped them around the younger's waist, and pulled him into a tight embrace. In an instinct, sicheng flails both arms around yuta's waist, while pressing his head onto the older's chest. Then fluttered his orbs shut.

"I know you are, but just to let you know that i'll be right there whenever you're ready to confess. Ok! So don't be afraid of them disapproving. We'll find another way to get through this. Whether they'll like it or not. I love you too much for that."

Yuta then straightens his lips, while pressing the tip of his chin onto sicheng's sunken head.

"I love you too." Sicheng says, in a wisp. If this were ever to be their last day together, then this was ever yet so last warm embrace shared, passionate kisses, and ear stretching smiles the two endorsed with one another. If it were likely sicheng's parents would understand that he didn't want to marry aliz. Another was being deeply in love with yuta. If that meant he were to spend the rest of his life with him, then so be it. Sicheng would risk everything for yuta, no matter the cause.

End~