Luwoo~

Being the head executive of one of the world's strictest companies has never been any good for Jungwoo. Wondering why did he ever accept to work in a difficult position, but the wage amount was reasonable to not quit. Quite greedy for Jungwoo to only think about the money and not reality. Though it's not like he didn't care much for his position above numerous other's in the building, but someone subsided beneath has risen. Enough to meet Jungwoo's oblivion state. Both unaware of the outcoming intentions portraying in their blank minds.

It was like any other ordinary monday morning for everyone to awake and start the day off with a fresh cup of coffee and simple breakfast to freshen the mood. Unlike for Jungwoo, who'd awoken the exact opposite. Who knew what a heavy sleeper someone could be. Such as Jungwoo himself, forgetting to set the alarm clock fixated on the nightstand beside his bed. After returning home from work last night, drained to the bone, and wanted some time to relieve the stress clinging to his droopy shoulders with a glass of water and soothing embrace of the satin sheets draped over the mattress confined upstairs, awaiting.

Therefore not thinking about the welcoming incomes awaiting in the leather chair bestowed behind those office doors the next day when entering the building. Oh how he immediately regretted it when coming to face with someone he didn't expect to be an exact threat to his job. Which became false after finding out that someone was going to be assigned with him.

Not as exciting Jungwoo thought, fluttering open his orbs. A new guy working from another department involved with the same techniques was transferred to their building. In which the head chairman Shun kyungil decided to send one of his men over to recruit with another person with no assistant working aside. In result, Jungwoo was the target. Oh great another distraction to deal with besides the ringing device laying flat against the desk.

"Good morning cranky. I've brought your daily coffee. Hot and fresh from the local machine on the third floor." A voice slipped through the half gapped door that was pushed open by a grey attired elbow pressing against its wooden surface as it slowly swung fully to an obtuse. The person stepped inside the quiet room, holding two papered cups filled with steamy brown liquid.

Its sharp aroma tinged the air as one cup was sat onto the front of Jungwoo's desk.

"Morning Jaehyun. And thanks for the coffee. Though I said not to bring when you don't have to fetch me anything!" Jungwoo answers, leaning forward with a hand extending over to grab the papered cup, encircling his fingers around its ring, and picked it up. Then leant back against the leather chair with the cup pressing to his lips. While Jaehyun standing on the other side of the office had one hand submerged in his pocket. The other folded over, a hand clutching the cup.

Tawny orbs gazed out the domed glass windows infront. Displaying the outlook of the city overhead. The sky grey and cloudless from a glimpse. It looks as if it were about to rain Jungwoo thought from perspective since the sun hasn't awoken yet.

"Hey Jungwoo.." Jaehyun began. Tawny orbs shifted from the glass view towards the cutting edge of the brown desk. A brow furrowing in curiosity at the older who's orbs were fluttered shut.

"Is that Yukhei guy causing you trouble?"

That name clicked into Jungwoo's mind. Yukhei, the new transfer everyone has mentioned since the day he arrived. One of the janitors had even picked out a name for the guy. How odd.