Jaeyong~

The town awoken in a strick of dawn, stretching far miles across the city of Dallas. As usual a busy day for the people, but one in particular however was far over than anything.

Today wasn't the casual morning Jaehyun thought it would be. The ongoing service about his plane ticket to seoul was canceled due to flight management issues. The hair dresser accidentally mixed blonde dye into his hair, and when storming out of the place not acknowledging the small puddle infront and slipped.

A stressful morning indeed it was. Exhaling a heavy breath, Jaehyun decided to take a stroll around the city to drain the lingering thoughts clinging to his flooded head.

Jaehyun fastened the zipper to his jacket as the fresh morning breeze swept through, dusting aside his blonde locks. His light orbs gazed out into the awakening sky, admiring the white truffle clouds wavering along the yellow dot, splotching the piveting streets to the bustling cars passing by.

Reattracting his orbs from the sky, Jaehyun halted to the familiar sight of a small bakery near by, his nostrils flared from the smell of fresh baked bread, and the scented coffe beans made him turn directly.

It wasn't exactly Jaehyun's first attention to stop by for the baked bread, nor the hot beverages in particular, but the person who worked there had caught Jaehyun's eye.

Pushing the door open, Jaehyun stepped in casually making his way over to his spot near the window that was a few meters away from the other tables that were aligned in the middle of the place.

And there he was, working behind the counter as usual, minding his own buisness til a customer would enter the place. He'd look up from the counter, a warm smile tugging his lips as he calmly greeted the person. Then would pull out a small notepad and pen from the apron draped around his slim figure and would take their orders.

Jaehyun would shake his head at the lingering thoughts of falling for a stranger so quickly. It wasn't like him to act differently around the white haired male whenever his presence is known. Jaehyun's face would redden as the words he tried to find would never push off the tip of his tongue whenever he attempted to order something instead of sitting there like a complete idiot.

It seemed too obvious when sitting and not order anything. He'd only come here to admire the white haired male's authentic beauty, but to put it like that sounds stalk-ish and down right creepy.

Stealing glances or pretend to read the flickering signs above other buildings across the street.

"The usual Jaehyun?" A familiar voice called out.

Not an inch Jaehyun moved when the white haired male approached his table with a glass of water set in his hands. Not a single word slipped from his lips nor a simple glance.

Simply Jaehyun just nodded as the glass was placed onto the table. The sweet scent of cocoa shea wiveled from his white locks as he silently stroded away.

Oh what made Jaehyun fall for this man. No idea he thought grimely, averting his orbs from the glittered window to the shuffling white haired male behind the counter and thought.

Was it his almond orbs. Was it his blazed locks. Was it that he worked in a café. No, none of that.
Jaehyun then paused for a moment, a henged thought struck his confused state. Was it because hewas willing to do something for someone's else sake. Maybe, but that wasn't the case on why Jaehyun had fallen for a complete stranger.

Another thought came to mind. Was it obvious to anyone who'd seen him enter the café everyday, order a water, and do nothing else but sit.

"Does he know?" Jaehyun questioned, looking from the occupied male to the chestnut marbled table beneath.

"Jaehyun, are you alright?"

His voice calm, like warm honey dewing from its hive.

Jaehyun said nothing. His orbs situated to the table as his face began to burn again.

"So am I just a ghost to you now, I see it is Jaehyun." He chuckled, placing the pitch onto the table, then pulled out a chair from across the flustered younger and sat.

"I wasn't ignoring y-you." Jaehyun answered, not looking from the table.

The white haired male hummed in response as he propped both arms against the table and leaned against them. A smile curving his lips.

"So you do talk. To be honest I thought you were deaf, since you never say a word whenever you come into the café and always sit by the window. Though it sounds completely stupid. And I hope I didn't offend you in any type of way." He chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"H-How do you know my name?" Jaehyun asked.

"Oh well last week when you were sitting here like usual, while I was cleaning off the counter I kind of overheard you speaking over the phone with someone who was shouting. Supposedly I thought your name was Jaehyun when the person you were speaking to kept repeating it."

Jaehyun nods.

"Sorry about that, Chenle and Mark can be a huge pain sometimes."

The white haired male shook his head.

"No need to apologize. That conversation was quite interesting and pretty funny if I do say. One of the person's you were speaking to has a hilarious laugh." He smiled.

"Um would you mind telling me your name, since you already know mines?" Jaehyun set his hands onto the table to grab the filled glass.

He nodded and cleared his throat.

"My name is Lee Taeyong, nice to meet you Jaehyun. Jae for short if that's ok with you?"

Flustering at the nickname, Jaehyun just nodded while placing the glass to his lips.

"Good, so Jae what brings you here to my café. I mean since you don't order much but a water. And stare out the window most of the time?"

Jaehyun's mind went blank once he set the glass down and tried to find a reasonable answer to throw out, but nothing came.

"You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable. Or am I making you uncomfortable, because usually I don't get too comfortable around my customers, but you which is surprising since I find you ratherly cute for my liking."

Taeyong looked at his fingers, then back at Jaehyun who sat there flustering in his seat.

"Y-you find me cute?"

Taeyong nodded.

"Yes, especially when you're shy and blush alot which you're doing right now." He leaned over the table with a hand curling into a ball except his index finger that poked Jaehyun's indented dimple.

"Smile for me please?" Taeyong cooed, pushing his finger into the younger's burning cheek.

Jaehyun watched the older make weird gestures with his face that made him smile and shook his head.

"Ah you smiled, so cute. Your dimples are too cute for me. I can't take it." Taeyong swiped his hand away, and placed them onto his chest.

Jaehyun erupted into a fit of laughter.

Maybe this day wasn't as quite as stressing he thought it was.

End~