A/N

That picture above is my older sister who passed last month. This was a celebration of life for her, Since I nor my father and the rest of our side of the family weren't invited to Jessica's actual funeral. And later found out she was cremated.

So my father made a plan to have a second funeral for Jessica which included our side of the family at my grand-mother's church where we sang, prayed, and told many stories about her. Except me since I didn't know much about her which bothered me that I didn't go up to the front and speak but sat with my father's wife, attempting to hold back the tears.

Lastly, Me, dad, and his wife stood up front with lighters in our hands to set the candles for Jessica and prayed which made me cry again. Then walked through the back of the church to grab Jessica's favorite color balloons which were black and gold. The third balloon was turquoise which stood for ovarian. The type of cancer my sister had fought for ten years til now.

My dad and his wife held the black and gold balloons, while I held the turquoise. Then held them out and released them into the air, shouting Jessica's name.

Me being the shy person I am to speak infront of everyone. I just wanted to say that, though we haven't met each other Jessica. I wanted to tell you how much I love you and that you'll always be in my heart.

May you rest in peace~