Jaesung pt.2~

If it were not to be mistaken that jaemin didn't hear right or was it that he didn't believe those words slipping from Jisung's lips. On that day he were to finally confess ended into an unforgiving, shaming heartbreak. What a disgrace of jaemin to come all the way for this. For nothing. Honestly a complete waste.

As if it weren't embarrassing enough for him to endure the fact that jisung was dating someone.
Though it could've been worse by any chance that the younger boy could've either been straight or doesn't want to intervene further into their friendship. Well enough understandable for jaemin, but still felt a sharp pang stabbing his insides.

The day couldn't get any better without Jaemin's inner conscious berating the entire hour spent inside the dark crowded area of the theatre, gnawing viciously at the back of his seat. Not to mention how awkward it was to sit there staring at a huge bright screen infront. In mind still contemplating on whether to question the younger beside about the mystery person he's dating or not and continue with the movie.

Furthermore after the hour full scene ended, the two boys ventured back out onto the streets silently. Walking side by side with their heads hung low, and both hands shoved inside their pockets. Nothing more emitted from neither's lips as they stroded down the half woken city in the noon filled air, brisking away the morning sky. With each step they took seem to drain out the orange-purple like color away. And with each breath slipping from either's lips filtered the roaming clouds stretching far miles across.

An awkward moment it was as the two finally reached their neighborhood, breaking ways in separate lanes without a single wave nor night's goodbye. But to enter their houses. Well exactly for Jisung who thought of nothing when pushing  the door closed behind. Jaemin however stood by his window, silently peering through the lavish grey curtains. Then shut them after the lights glaring from Jisung's bedroom faded. As for jaemin who soon grew exhausted from standing in the middle of the lonely house, and headed for his room, hearing the faint desperate calls of his bed shouting into the hall, awaiting for the boy's presence to collapse onto the sheets. In which jaemin joined the night's grasp, slowly falling into a deep slumber.

It felt as if time strucken unexpectedly faster than jaemin thought when suddenly awoken to the feeling of warm tips grazing alongside his cheek.

"Mm no..not now." He grumbles, shifting onto his side, followed by the sheets crinkling when pulled over his head as the bright orbs glaring through the cracks of his curtains continued to prick the drowsy state clinging to the sunken boy who attempted to fight back by shunning away the prevoius thoughts conflicting yesterday with the help of his pillow.

That soon ended quickly when jaemin sprung from the mattress, removing the sheets from his body, and jumped to his feet. Heaving a breath at the unsatisfied slumber he could've had for the entire day. There was one thing holding it back that broke jaemin to the bone. After that moment of heartbreak when denied by the younger's piercing words of involved with someone else. He couldn't quite place a finger on who the mystery person was nor their gender. Surely enough this sounded nosey of someone to snoop into another's personal life. In terms trying to figure out who was jisung dating? For jaemin to not think twice when he came to a solution of calming his nerves by visiting the younger.

And so on forth before agreeing to his self plan, Jaemin took a quick glance at himself, scrunching his face at the patterned pajama clothing.

"Good thing i'm not that idiotic to wonder over someone's house in my pajama's. How embarrassing would that be?" Jaemin shakes his head, and hurried off into the bathroom for a shower.

Minutes passed by as Jaemin situated himself for the short walk across the street. One glance out the window, something had drawn his attention.
From the driveway he could see someone leant against a red car. But couldn't quite make out the person's face. Their head was fixated forward while both arms were folded. Jaemin then squinted his orbs. The only thing he could see was their brown hair, parted, covering a bit of their forehead where a pair of black framed glasses set upon their nose.

"Chenle!"

A voice shouted into the air, drawing away jaemin orbs from the person to the front door across that swung open. Out stepped jisung dressed in a different pair of colored overalls with a white t-shirt tucked in beneath. His blonde hair was slight fluffy yet parted. But that wasn't the case however left jaemin struckened in confusion when the younger boy shouted out that uknown name once more.

"Chenle, you're here finally!"

Closely, Jaemin's squinting orbs followed the younger boy stepping out onto the paved walkway. Lips curving into a crescent as his head turned to the person leaning against the car, soon pushed themselves off, and stroded over to jisung. Unknownst to jaemin who didn't expect the next encountering event.

Who would've thought the mystery person dating jisung was standing in view the entire time made Jaemin's stomache coil as he silently watched the present scene happening right before him. The two shared a small kiss and embrace before pulling apart. Then laced their hands together. Thinking they were going to venture inside Jisung's house. Instead jaemin flinched away from the curtain covered window when coming to realization at the wondering two crossing the street. Just a few meters away from Jaemin's front porch. 

"What the h-

Jaemin's words were shortly cut away at the sound of knuckles pounding the door, making him jolt slightly in place but to quickly straighten himself when Jisung's voice emitted throughout the quiet house. Setting the older boy to sprint towards the front hall. Once meeting the door he glanced through the peephole to get a closer glimpse at the mystery person, grey orbs widening.

"Come on Jaemin, I know you're not sleeping!"

Jisung raises a hand towards the door in assumption to knock. But to be interrupted by the sound of a click and twist. The door slowly opened, revealing the older boy. His face slightly burning as the mystery person named chenle gazed upon him, a crescent stretching across his face.

"You must be Jisung's closest friend, jaemin right? It's nice to meet you." He says, extending a hand over to the older boy.

Jaemin doesn't respond but to grasp the younger's hand in his, firmly shook it. Then stepped aside, allowing the two boy's to enter. Quite surprising for him to do such a thing without any hesitation what's so ever. Yet still lingered on the fact that jisung decided to bring his boyfriend over with no explanation. But the fact that chenle enjoyed Jaemin's presence around. Which is what he'd questioned. Chenle seemed friendly to get along with, but had quite a mouth whenever him and jisung playfully bickers at one another, and will throw out a smart remark which sends them in an uproaring of laughter. Including Jaemin who soon befriened the younger boy.

Yes, surprising as it sounds for jaemin to do so. He could see how happy jisung was with chenle, and didn't care to bother their relationship. Besides allowing his jealousy get the best of him would've set a bad example of a friend he was. In conclusion would've broken off their bond. So instead jaemin backed away and swallowed the deceitful jealousy clawing his stomache. Knowing what's best for the two to keep their friendship is what mattered.

End~