"Or what, you'll bite my shins?"

"Yes, I'll bite your shins so hard, you'll bleed the fuck out until you die."

Hoseok can't suppress his laughter, reeling his head back and trying not to make Yoongi even more vexatious.

"Jimin, you realise how he makes you feel is just temporary, right? You're just so deluded by the feeling, that you can't see what's really happening."

Both Hoseok and Jungkook stop laughing, realising it's neither the time nor the place.

"He's not really interested in you, you're just emotional and easy to manipulate."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok hisses.

"What? I'm looking out for him, it's our responsibility as his friends to tell him when he's falling for a fuckboy."

"But you can't control his life."

"I'm not trying to, I'm just informing him none of this is real, it's just his hormones."

"You sound like my dad when I came out." Jungkook chuckles, yet again, amusing himself.

"Jungkook, I swear..." Yoongi scowls, but I can see the faint traces of a smile playing at his lips.

"I appreciate you guys looking out for me, but you don't even know Tae."

"Ooo, Tae ?"

"Jungkook please leave." Hoseok says, slight candour in his tone.

"Maybe we should meet him!" The youngest gasps, brushing of the others comment.

"Yeah, and let Yoongi be a bitch to him? No way."

"I wouldn't say anything to his face-"

Our conversation is cutoff by an ample chime from my phone. It vibrates against my leg and I hesitantly pull it out, smiling when I see who the text is from.

"Huh, is it Taehyung?" Jungkook questions, clambering across the sofa and placing his face directly in front of my phone screen, "wow, it is !!"

"What's it say?" Hoseok queries.

"Sup." Jungkook responds for me, "ew, that's such a fuckboy thing to say, tell him you'll dump his ass if he doesn't give you a proper greeting."

"Jungkook, we're not even together."

He doesn't reply, due to the new text that just came through - which he sees before me, "'tell me what happened the other night is just a figment of my imagination'. Oh, and what happened the other night, Mr Jimin?"

"Agh," I bite my lip, preparing myself, "he called me at three am, drunk, so I went to go and pick him up from a club."

"This Taehyung must be something special if he managed to get you anywhere near a club." Hoseok comments.

"He is." I state, quickly typing a response of 'it sure did happen'.

TAEHYUNG [18:37] :
shit

TAEHYUNG [18:37] :
i'm so sorry !! i'm an asshole when i'm drunk

JIMIN [18:37] :
you were more happy tbh

TAEHYUNG [18:38] :
even so you shouldn't have come all that way at 3 am

JIMIN [18:38] :
nah it's fine !

TAEHYUNG [18:38] :
you don't understand how awful i feel

TAEHYUNG [18:38] :
i literally don't deserve to have met you

JIMIN [18:39] :
it's honestly fine tae :)

"Gross, what a sap." Jungkook comments bitterly, watching as I type out each response.

"Oh my god, Jungkook, can you shut up?" I laugh, giving him a harsh shove.

"'I feel so shitty, will you let me take you out for dinner?'" Jungkook reads, ignoring me, "ooo, your sugar daddy wants to take you out some place fancy."

And I kick him far, far away from me.

JIMIN [18:41] :
you really don't have to

JIMIN [18:41] :
it's not a big deal tae x

TAEHYUNG [18:41] :
but i want to

JIMIN [18:41] :
are you sure ?

TAEHYUNG [18:41] :
positive

JIMIN [18:42] :
well ok then :)

TAEHYUNG [18:42] :
lit. text me ur address & i'll come pick you up ;)

JIMIN [18:42] :
only if u swear to never use the word 'lit' again

__

tbh i live for sassy jungkook.

lmao 'sassy' autocorrected to 'daddy' I'M DONE