21 .

A DRUNKARD'S CRY .

JIMIN

JIMIN .

It's been exactly three weeks since what happened happened and I haven't been able to abolish the smile from my face.

I haven't spoken to Taehyung at all during these three weeks, but I don't mind too much, as he's still lingering within the confinements of my brain; I can still feel his breath against my skin as if he's beside me.

Despite the happiness, I still long to feel his lips again and I crave his warm embrace. I've never felt such attraction toward anything in my life; I've never experienced such yearning for another's body.

It's just when this yearning transfigures to agitation, that heaven's gates open and the sun shines down on me.

It's during a candid night of relentless tossing against restless pillows, that my  disquietude is perturbed by the ringing of my phone.

Confusion seethes through me due to the fact it's barely three am, which only makes me more curious as to who would have the audacity to phone somebody at such a time.

Of course, it's Taehyung.

"Nmm, hello?" I whisper as I answer the phone. However, I'm surprisingly greeted with loud music and disingenuous yells.

"Where the fuck are you?!"

"Huh, Taehyung?" I frown softly, understandably confused, "I'm in bed, where are you?"

"No! I can hear you, where? You were meant to be here an hour ago."

"Taehyung...what are you-"

"Why didn't you tell me it's a game of hide'n'seek, dumbo?"

At his childish and somewhat intoxicated giggle, I can easily discern the truth, "Taehyung, you're drunk."

"No! I love you, call me Tae~!"

"Yes, ok, sure, Tae, you're drunk."

"No baby, I miss... you more."

"Aish," I've never experienced a drunk Kim Taehyung and, to be frank, it doesn't really match his personality. I wouldn't have him pegged as a drinker due to the indisputable air of class he carries around with him, that, and he always appears so precious.

"Jimin?" he slurs.

"Mhmm?"

"What's your pr...problem with me?"