Lancer x Roulx Kaard's Sister

Requested By: whitegalaxyAU

--Lancer's Pov--

I left my dad's throne room sad and upset from him yelling at me, I never like it when he yells at me.. and all I wanted to do was try dark candy for the first time. I moped down the halls until I turned a corner to accidentally bump into someone, it knocked me back only a little bit since I wasn't going that quickly. I looked up to to see Roulx's younger sister, Y/n brushing her hair out of her face. "Sorry! I didn't see you there." Y/n apologized looking down to see me. We both smiled, seemingly at the same time. "N/n!" I shouted her nickname lifting my arms into the air, excited to have her the one I happened to run into. "Lancer! what are you up to? Wondering the halls by yourself again?" She asked giving a slight chuckle, "Well, Er.." I stopped to think looking at the ground before popping back up, "I guess so.. My dad yelled at me for.. eating sweets." I started speaking quieter at the end of my words, Y/n's face changed from being happy to mad quickly as she looked down the hall to the door that held the throne behind it, she shook her head looking back down at me and held her hand out for me to hold it. "C'mon Lancer, lets go do something fun." She smiled sweetly at me, a smile as sweet as Dark candy. I smiled and took her hand, we started walking down one of the halls and telling her about ideas I had for an evil bad guy plan.! She listened to all of them nodding and agreeing with my ideas, I loved talking to Y/n because she actually, willingly listened to me. Unlike the guards who are forced to listen to me. After a while of walking I realized we were outside of the castle, "Wow! I'v been so caught up in telling you my plans I didn't even realize we left the castle!"

--Your Pov--

I giggled lightly at Lancer's comment, I found it adorable how he loved being a "bad guy". He's to adorable to be threatening in anyway. We walked a little ways more before stopping to sit and relax, I opened a small bag I kept at my side to pull out two freshly baked cookies I made this morning and handed one to Lancer. He hesitated before taking it and smiling, "Your baked goodies.. Thank you..!" he exclaimed before taking a big bite that almost took up the whole cookie, "MmmM!" He mumbled delighted with the taste. "Your baking skills are so good! You should set up a baking sale! I bet you'd sell a lot of them. . But.. If you don't.. I'll eat them all for you!" I giggled and rubbed the top of his head, "Alright Lancer, maybe some day I will." I took a bite of my cookie as Lancer was finishing up his, I'm glad I was able to get his mind off of his father.. He can be a real ass to his son sometimes. We continued talking for a while until he started to yawn. I took notice to it and decided to ask, "Are you tired? I can take you back if you want" I offered raising an eyebrow, "No..! No..! I'm fine.. I just..-" Another yawn cut Lancer off, I smiled rolling my eyes playfully and stood up.

I scooped Lancer up in my arms and started walking back to the castle, Lancer kept mumbling things to me that I was unable to understand. "Y/n! There thou are. I was wondering if thou'st has seen'th Lanc-" Roulx stopped noticing an almost asleep Lancer in my arms, "Oh.. Well. Nevermind! Carri'th on." My brother smiled stepping back and continuing on. Once I finally made it to Lancer's room I walked closer to his bed and gently laid him down next to his bicycle he tucked in him-self, I pulled the covers over him and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, a smile grew on his tired face as he fell asleep. "Goodnight Lancer.. "I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered before slowly leaving his room, making sure to avoid the holes he decided to dig in his floor.

(Little gremlin child. He's to precious for us.)