—————

"Ahhh!" I screamed while 'riding' the bike.

"Jennie stop screaming" she complained , still holding into the bike supporting it. "I'm sorry , i get scared easily"

"I told you , don't be scared. I'm right here next to you"

"Still" i whined like a kid and stopped riding the bike , the girl sighs and looks at me. "Here.. if you'll ride this bike alone without screaming , i'll treat you ice cream"

My eyes lighten up with the thought of ice cream.

"Fine fine" i said getting ready to ride again , Lisa held the bike and pushed it as I continued pedaling it while Lisa was running supporting the bike.

"You're doing a great job Jen" she cheerfully said panting , but suddenly Lisa let go of the bike so i started panicking and lost control.

"Lisa!!" I screamed for help as i felt i was about to fall. I closed my eyes anticipating for me to get hurt but instead i felt arms around me and instead of feeling the ground , i felt someone's body under me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lisa with her eyes closed , she slowly opened them and both of our eyes met. We stayed staring at each other in pure silence. Her dark brown orbs shining.

"Are you okay?" She said caressing my head , i slowly nod and she smiles. "See? I kept my promise , i won't let you get hurt" she said , I didn't say a word but just admire every little features of her face.

"Jen?" I hummed. "Can you please get up now?" She asks , i didn't noticed i was staring at her for too long. I got up and helped her. "Are you hurt?" I asked looking around her arms if there were any bruises or scratches. "I'm okay Jennie"

Then i hit her arm , hard.

"Yah! What was that for?"

"Because you fucking let go fo the bike!" I whined , she laughs and hugs me. "I'm sorry but i had to , how will you learn Unnie?" She defended herself. "Let's get ice cream , my treat" my eyes light up as i pulled away from our hug and stare at her with a huge smile. "Really?" I asked , she nods.

She lets go of me , picked the bike up and sat on it. "Come unnie" i sat behind her and placed my hands on her waist but then she grabs both of my hands and wrapped it around her torso so now i'm hugging her. "You'll fall if you do that Unnie"

—————

"Omg!!" I exclaimed entering the ice cream shop and Lisa followed me.

"Good afternoon Ma'am" the girl who worked bowed. "What do you want Jen?" I roamed my eyes around when i finally saw my favorite.

"Milk ice cream please" i said to Lisa , she chuckles and nods.

"One strawberry ice cream and one Milk ice cream please" she politely asked , the girl nods and started preparing our ice cream. When she was done she handed it to me while Lisa paid , after she paid we bid our goodbyes and left the shop. "Here" i handed her , her strawberry ice cream as we both sat on a bench and started eating.

"You like milk ice cream?" She asks , i looked at her and nodded to then going back eating my ice cream.

"Cute" i heard her mumble but pretended like I didn't hear it before i start blushing again.

I don't know what i'm feeling right now nor the past days when i'm with her. It's really strange , this feeling that i'm feeling is strange.

"Jennie?" Lisa called.

"Yeah?" I was too busy with my ice cream that I didn't want to be interrupted. Childish i know but what can i do? It's been months since i last ate it because of my diet that i have to follow.