Chapter Twenty-two

A/N: Some XXX at the beginning, brief but there. Otherwise, I don't think any warnings are necessary?

You get some surprise interactions and a little peek into one of our other time-travel's.

Uhh..my tired butt has nothing else. My stress is super bad though. Or rather, my anxiety. I've been chewing the fuck out of my fingers.. My left index finger is all pink and pissed off from the thin layer of skin I pulled off. @_@ Yay anxiety.

Blegh.

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

------

Giggles and chuckles could be heard from the hot spring in the early morning. The sun casting its early orange glow over Konoha. Another burst of laughs came from the spring, the laugh turned into a surprised moan.

"He-hey! Where are you put-..hn..fuck.." Kurama shuddered as Genma pressed a finger into his swollen and overworked backside. Kurama draped his arms around Genma's neck, pressing his ass against the finger twisting inside of him. "You're gonna make me have an addiction..." He panted softly, hiding his face in Genma's shoulder.

"Long as it's an addiction to me, I'm all for it." Genma chuckled, adding another finger inside of the redhead. Angling his head he nuzzled the side of Kurama's neck, licking over a dark hickey mark he'd given the other moments ago.

"We can't just stay in the hot spring all day and fuck.." Kurama squirmed, moaning softly when the second finger pressed inside of him. "Genma..." He whined, his body clenching at the digits within it. "Fucking... shit." Kurama grunted, shifting on Genma's lap as he pulled the other man's fingers from him.

"Aw...Kurama.." Genma pouted, thinking Kurama was about to cut this moment and make them join the real world again. But, to his thrilled surprise, Kurama grabbed his already hard length and slowly lowered himself onto it, sinking until his ass met Genma's lap. Genma moaned, gripping Kurama's hips. "Fuck...will you ever stop feeling amazing?" He panted, chuckling.

Kurama shuddered, the muscled walls of his body clenching tightly around Genma's manhood. He blushed, lifting a shoulder. "Don't say shit like that... Damn." He sucked in a sharp breath when Genma bucked his hips up. "Ah-ha...fuck... Fuck you, Genma!" He moaned loudly as Genma did it again.

"Is that not what you're doing?" Genma grinned big then yelped when Kurama smacked him in the head. "So violent! Just look at my chest and back, you vixen." He chuckled, nipping Kurama's shoulder.

"Say that to parts of my body you used a senbon on, pervert." He shivered, rolling his hips as Genma nibbled on his shoulder. "Mmm...I think I'm leaking again..." He shifted, looking behind him and into the water. "...yep..we're gonna get in trouble if this keeps happening."

Genma peered around Kurama's waist and grinned proudly. Take that Tenzō. "I love it...I can even feel it inside you." He pressed his hips up for emphasis, smiling at the soft moan that slipped from Kurama. He reached around and down between them, his fingers tracing where Genma's length disappeared within Kurama's clenching hole. He licked his bottom lip, looking up at Kurama.

"...what are you thinking? Wait.. hey! Wait! AH!" Kurama arched as he felt Genma's finger press into him, joining the throbbing erection already nestled inside of him. "Oh...fuck.. too much..." His body shuddered. "Too full..." He moaned, feeling another finger slip in. "H-how are you doing that!?"

Genma shuddered, his body searing with pleasured heat. "Fuck you're beautiful..." He massaged the area his fingers were sandwich between. "How? Easily... I fucked you all night, you're stuff and swollen with cum, and your ass is so relaxed we could probably put another dick in there with mine." He smirked, nipping Kurama's lips before kissing him deeply. Letting his fingers slip free so he can grab the redhead's hips and thrust into him firmly.