46

The two walked down the streets of Seoul. Surprisingly the city was as lively as ever, with car and trucks still going about. They only difference was that the shop lights were off and the street lights were on.

Jackson and Athena didn't say a word as the two walked. The girl thought of saying something but she decided not to.

"So you leave in 3 weeks?" He asked.

"Yeah." She quietly responded. Sadly

"It's going to be different without the two of you."

"Yeah" It's going to be different without the seven of you.

"Bambam and Yugyeom will be devastated with no shopping buddy."

"Yeah" I will be devastated too.

"Jinyoung and JB will have to let go of their hopes on Luna."

"Yeah." I knew about their crush but... she wasn't in the right place.

"Mark won't show it but he'll be sad and Youngjae, he would cry a river for the two of you."

"Yeah." I will miss them both, but I don't want them to be sad.

"I'll miss you."

"Yeah." You don't know who I am.

"I think I drank a little too much." He chuckled.

"Why?" She looked up at him. In his eyes she found pain.

"Isn't that what people do when they don't want to face their problems?"

"Which?"

"Her"

That first night that she stayed up in the dorm with Jackson, he told her stories of her, and there would be a twinkle in his eyes.

One she had not seen in a while.

"She left. Disappeared like a ghost."

"I know." She didn't want this to happen.

"She was my friend."

"I know." You were my friend too.

"I loved her more then just a friend."

"I know." Did you think I didn't feel the same way?

"I don't deserve her."

"No." She clearly stated "She didn't deserve you."

She looked deep into his eyes. She wanted him to see the man she saw. The good, kind, caring man that could light up the whole fucking sky with a single smile.

Her, bringing that man down brought pain and all she wanted to do was shake him to reality.

"Jackson I don't think you understand how special you are... and, that infuriates me! Do you know all the lives you have touched, through your music, your emotions, or your pure being? Do you not understand all the beautiful heart's that you inspired? Do you not understand how much the people inside and outside that dorm love you? Do you not understand that if you disappeared, six hearts would instantly shatter, make that eight? Because Jackson Wang, I want you to understand why she didn't deserve you. Why she walked away from a golden heart. Why she put you through this shit storm. Why she answered that text in first place!!" Athena exploded. Anger filled her person. At herself and at Jackson for not understanding how special he was to her and everyone around him.

Jackson just looked at her, with glassy eyes.

"You don't understand. You will never understand." He said grabbing her shoulders, making direct eye contact, piercing her being.

"I don't know why she answered that text. I don't know why she slipped away.I don't know why she disappeared."

She could see the pain she ensued and the forming scar she created.

She did this.

She loved him, yet she did this.

Hot tears started to fall from his eyes as the sadness he held for one mask turned to raw anger for the other.

"But, you don't know either." He glared at the girl.

This had been what she was waiting for. To be relived from the pressure. She wanted his anger, rage, and all the above. She was willing to take it all, if it could free her.

Free her to let her fly away from the mess she created.

"Don't act like you know me. Don't act like you know her. Don't act you are part of this. Don't act like you know how I am feeling." He rasped out with gritted teeth.

She knew in those words that she would never be able to fly away from him.

He held her down to the ground.

He made her feel like she was part of something more then herself.

He made made her something more then herself because, she did know him and all his scars, she knew herself and all her problems, she was a part of this painful and toxic masquerade, and she sure as hell felt it.

The churning in her heart.

She ducked out of his grasp and ran.

She knew it all.

She wasn't acting.

She wanted to shout out, scream, cry, and be gone with this stupid burden. She dug her self into a hole she wasn't able to climb out of and now the tears running from her checks were going to drown her.

She could hear him, shouting and screaming her name but she could also hear everything else.

Everything that they have gone through together.

It hurt like hell.

Fear.

It hurt her like hell.

So, all she wanted to do was...

Fear

Everything

And

Run.

[Don't Forget To Vote]