43

Luna finished curling the last lock of Athena's hair. "You look great A."

"I still can't believe you dragged me on your date with you." Athena remarked with huff.

"That's why it's called a double date. Plus, two is better then one." The older retaliated, unplugging the curling iron and putting it away.

In truth, Luna didn't even now if she wanted to go on the date in the beginning however, Athena, wanting her friend to get out there, persuaded her to call Bang Chan. But what the girl didn't expect was her own date, if she even called it that, with Felix.

"I still don't now about this." Athena whispered. "I am an antisocial mess."

"No, you are amazing. A man could give you the universe and he still wouldn't be good enough for you." Luna reassured her. "And if it helps don't think about it as a date.

Athena nodded and smiled grateful for her friend's words and advice however she hasn't been feeling all that amazing.

Not lately.

"Well I guess we are done with hair and makeup and the guys should be coming any minute, so hurry up and let's get dressed."

Athena came out with the outfit that Bambam had given her. Luna however, came out with a long sleeved, black cris crossed top tucked into a yellow shaker shirt and suede black books.

The two looked themselves in the mirror "We are looking FIERCE." Luna remarked, making Athena laugh.

That's when the door bell rang.

-

"Ok are we ready men?" Jinyoung asked to the rest of Got7 sitting on the couch with back packs to there side.

"Yes sir." Everyone one said in unison

"So, we are ready to play. But are we ready to WIN?!" JB barked

"YES SIR."

The two nodded.

They were ready.

That's when the door bell rang.

"To your battle stations." Jinyoung said, and everyone scattered.

Jinyoung walked to the door and opened it showing both Felix and Bang Chan.

"Bang Chan?!" Bambam blurted.

"And that's when they knew they fucked up." Yugyeom retorted.

"What?" Felix asked.

"Nothing."

At about this moment the girls walked in. Leaving mouths hanging.

"You two clean up nicely." Luna said. Walking towards Bang Chan and Felix, with Athena in tow. Chan was wearing a plaid, blue, button upped, collared shirt, with a leather jacket, jeans, and leather boots and Felix had on a white turtle neck top, a dark brown fur coat, jeans, and dress shoes.

"Thank you. But nothing compared to the both of you." Bang Chan answered with a smirk.

Felix and Athena on the other hand just exchanged smiles with a couple of glances.

"What the fuck is happening?" JB mouthed.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know." Jackson mouthed back.

Mark being the only one still left with functional brain decided to take matters into his own hands. "Why don't you girls wait outside. I think we are going to have a chat with your dates."

The girls nodded as they walked out. At this time the rest of the members slowly started to catch on.

"So you want to go out with Luna and Athena?" Youngjae asked.

The two boys nodded.

"Ok, but know this. If anything happens to them we will find you." Jinyoung answered with deadly glare.

"If you do anything to them, we will find you." Jackson remarked in a deep voice.

"If they a come back sad or hurt, we will find you." Yugyeom said looming over the two.

"And If we find you, you won't be too happy. Got it?" Bambam added with a piercing glare.

The two, now terrified, Stray kids members gulped and vigorously nodded.

"Good. You can go but make sure to bring them back by twelve... or else." Jaebum to told them with a sweet smile, flipping the mood of the room.

However, for some reason this scared Felix, and Bang Chan even more.

Never the less the two walked out the door leaving Got7 alone in the dorm.

"Do we have to do this?" Bambam asked. "I actually like Bang Chan and I'm more looking out for Athena."

"Oh no. You all agreed sabotage and dragged me into this, we are going through with it." JB told him.

"Ok, here is the plan." Jinyoung said throwing a walkie talkie to JB. "We will split up into teams. JB, Jackson, Mark, and Younjae will be team one and the rest of us are team two. We all know the rest of the plan from there." He told them.

"Wait?! You, Bambam, and Yug??" Mark asked really surprised. "You know you digged your own grave, right?"

"Hey!"

Jinyoung just brushed it off. "Not really. I picked them because they are the least likely to hold me back." He said with an evil glint in his eyes. "So, we are ready. Let's move out!"

[Don't Forget To Vote]