Chapter 12: Sharing is Caring

Start from the beginning

(With you again)

"Well, todays been interesting guys, I'll see ya later." You say exiting Team JNPR's dorm.
After closing their door you sigh and walk back to your own dorm. After today you feel like training with Master Lee was a cake walk. At least he knew that breaks were necessary. You got to your dorm, about to open your door until you heard someone coming. You turn to see Weiss and Blake racing towards you at blinding speeds.
"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" They both yell.
     "Oh shit." You say.
     Before you could even move the two girls crash into you, knocking you and them over. You fall flat on your back while both Weiss and Blake land on top of you.
     "Ladies, while I'm not complaining about the position we're in, maybe next time don't charge at me full speed?" You ask.
     "I'm sorry (Y/N) I just have something very improved to tell you!" Weiss says.
     "And I have something urgent that needs to be asked right now." Blake claims.
You ponder on what could be so important that both girls are in a rush to talk to you. That is until you remember your conversation with Yang when you were in Vale. When realization his you heat up a bit, turning redder than your sisters cape.
     "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Blake asks.
     "Your getting hot, do you need some ice?" Weiss asks.
     "I'm fine ladies! Here tell me what you both need to say but first can you please get off?" You ask, pointing out that the three of you are still on the floor.
     Both Blake And Weiss oblige, standing up allowing you to get up as well.
     "Alright. Now one at a time, tell me what's up?" You say cracking your neck.
     "Well I was wondering-" Weiss started before getting cut off by Blake.
     "Hey, he didn't say you could start!"
     "Well you weren't starting either!"
     "Well I didn't have time to even say anything!"
     The two went off at each other, causing you to sigh before getting their attention.
     "Enough!"
     The two look at you concerned to see you rubbing your temples.
     "Both of you, please stop. Now how about this, Weiss starts off then Blake you follow." You say.
     The two nod in agreement, partially because they didn't wanna upset you any further.
     "Well (Y/N), I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to the dance?" Weiss asked.
     Knew it.
     "Alright now Blake." You say.
     "Wait your not gonna-"
     "Weiss, it's Blake's turn."
     Weiss was about to speak again but just looked down rubbing her arm.
     "Okay, I was also going to ask you if you wanted to go to the dance with me." Blake said, her voice having a slight nervous tinge to it.
     Great. Both girls want to go to the dance with you. While Weiss was amazing, pretty, and all sorts of talented you also enjoyed Blake's quiet and sweet personality as well. You sit there, thinking about it for some time while both girls anxiously await your answer.
     "Girls, I can't just choose one. I'm sorry, both of you are amazing in your own ways don't get me wrong, but I can't make a decision between the two of you." You say.
     While Weiss looked down, disappointed thinking she was just rejected Blake piped up with an idea that shocked both you and Weiss.
     "Then how about we all three go together?"
     You look at Blake with udder amazement. Not because what she said was kinda a good idea, but because it was an unorthodox one. Weiss on the other hand started to turn red thinking about it, probably because she was never faced with such option.
     "I'll get back to you two, hold on." You say going into your dorm and closing the door.
     You pull out your scroll quickly and dial up Master Lee, hoping he'd have some insight to the situation. Luckily, he picks up a few seconds after you called.
     "Hello?"
     "Yes, Master Lee. I'm in a bit of a bad situation." You say.
     "(Y/N), how bad could it be?"
     "I have two girls wanting to go to the dance with me."
     There was a silence that plagued the room and the call, worrying you a lot.
     "Master Lee?"
     "Kid, listen to me. Whichever one you choose, I'm not protecting you from the one you piss off."
     "No Master it's not like that. See they want to share me." You say.
     "So your starting to build a harem huh? Well just be careful not to give one too much attention." He says, leaving you a bit shocked.
     "Wait that's all you have to tell me?"
     "What? (Y/N) your a smart kid. I know you can handle more than just one girl."
     "Okay, thank you Master." You say hanging up.
     You take a deep breath, letting the air escape your lungs before opening your door again, only for Weiss and Blake to jump at you again.
     "So what's your decision?" They ask in unison.
     "Jeez what's up with you girls talking in sync? It's creeping me the fuck out." You ask, only to get slapped by Weiss.
     "Rude, I'm not creepy at all." Weiss said turning her head to you.
     "Ugh, look. I'm sorry Weiss I didn't mean it like that. And to answer both of your questions I'd love to go to the dance with both of you."
     Weiss and Blake looked at you for a solid minute before jumping at you, hugging you tight.
     "I promise I'll be the best date to the dance ever!" Weiss says rubbing her face against your chest.
     "I'll make sure you enjoy every second of our time together." Blake says snuggling her head into your neck.
     'Oh god what have I done?' You ask yourself in your head.

(Timeskip)

     After getting Weiss and Blake to calm down, they went back to helping Ruby and Yang decorate the dance. You find yourself sitting on the roof as you usually do when you want peace and all of Team JNPR is in the dorm. Except you didn't know one member in particular was right behind you.
     "You just gonna stand there Jaune?" You ask.
     "How'd you know it was me?" He asked walking up beside you.
     "Lucky guess, what's up man?"
     "I don't know. I'm trying to get Weiss to go to the dance with me but she hasn't been interested in anything I've thrown at her."
     You look away from your friend, twirling your thumbs while he continues.
     "I guess what I wanted to ask is how you get so many girls to like you." He asks.
     "Wait huh? How many girls like me?" You ask.
     "Well I know almost every time your training shirtless, which might I add is all the time, you get a collective of girls from the school watching. Plus there was a rumor going around that Velvet likes you." Jaune explains.
     You just nod, noting to train somewhere more private instead of the training grounds on campus.
     "To be straight with you bud, Weiss asked me to the dance. And I said yes. I'm sorry but I didn't want to break her heart. Plus I'd be lying if I didn't have some feelings for her myself." You tell him.
     Jaune looks down saddened by your statement. You notice and put your hand on his shoulder.
     "Jaune, bud. I know your feeling down. But there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find one eventually. I know you will. If you want my advice just be yourself. There will be a girl who'll get the hits for you eventually."
     "Thanks (Y/N), I really needed that." Jaune says smiling.
     "Come on man bring it in." You say pulling him into a hug.
     The two of you hug it out before separating and walking off the roof back into the dorm halls. Little to both of your knowledge someone had been watching your conversation. Someone with their hearts set on two people, lost to who would claim it.
     'Who will it be, Pyrrha? (Y/N) or Jaune?'