CHAPTER TEN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE BLUE EYES

Start from the beginning

"That was the story of how your parents met?" she asked her.

"Yes, and I was wondering if you have seen this woman, around" I handed her my mother's photo; we were both like her, except from the eyes.

"She...she... she is like me, and like you" she told me totally shocked.

"Isabella, when were you born?" I asked her with tears in my eyes.

"December 24th, 1999. Ten months younger than you" her eyes were getting teary.

I couldn't resist, I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"We need to tell my aunt" she said.

"And Chiron" I reminded her.

We headed to the Forbidden Forest; Chiron told us he would be there.

"We should not be here, Brie" Isabella told me.

"Don't worry, Bell, its okay; my sword will make the monsters here go away" I told her using my sword. I put on the robe to take the dagger I always had attached to a belt on the thigh, "There, it's Celestial Bronze, if you stab a monster with it, it will disintegrate to golden dust" I told her handing her the dagger.

"Thank you" she took it and hid it in her wizard robes.

"Chiron!" I yelled to the air.

I saw white hooves coming, but it wasn't Chiron.

"Demigod, what are you doing here?" a dirty white stallion said.

"I'm looking for Chiron, trainer of heroes such as Hercules. Who are you?" I said proudly.

"I am Bane. And you are a daughter of Hades, you have blood of Demeter too" he said.

"I do, I am Bryony Flowers, daughter of Rose Flowers, daughter of Demeter, daughter of Kronos, son of Gaia. I'm also daughter of Hades, son of Kronos, son of Gaia; and I want to see Chiron!" I demanded.

"You brought a mortal with you" he said ignoring my demanding.

"She is Isabella Flowers, daughter of Rose Flowers, daughter of Demeter, daughter of Kronos, son of Gaia. And you will treat her with respect!" I yelled.

"Take us to Chiron" Isabella said.

"You'll see Chiron when I say so" he told us firmly.

"Bane!" we heard someone shout from behind, "I'll see them now, they have the blood of the gods, and you shall treat them better" Chiron said.

"Hello Chiron" I said.

"Girls, you wanted to see me?" he asked.

"Yes Chiron, we did. I have something to tell you"

"Tell me, then" he told us.

"Isabella is my sister, Chiron" I told him showing her my mother's photo.

"I see. Isabella, if you want, you can stay with your sister in the Argo II, I'll tell Minerva" he told me.

"Chiron, I am Bryony, not Isabella" I told him confused.

"Sorry child, your eyes changed color to blue, and Isabella's to green" he told us.

"That happened to me the other night, Nico told me that my eyes seemed blue" I told him.

"Now go and tell McGonagall, girls, I'll return soon"

We went to the castle.

"If they catch me, my mom's going to kill me!" she told me.