Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."

Start from the beginning

Cruel thing.

"As for the Crime Lord," he mused, scanning me toe to chin. "Thats my precise punishment, darling."

I gawked, "You can't do that. I gave you my soul!"

"And it was divine. But I had to give a little part of me to fill you in. That part was pleasure and strength, for the role I chose for you when you pass one day and join me here. Now, you have wasted it. And I'm sorry I must punish you like this darling, but then how will I avenge what you've taken from me?"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" I yelled, grabbing at my collar bone then going to pull on my wrist. To keep myself from starting a battle I wont win. "I gave you my soul, my pride— and for what? THAT?"

I gestured to Mercys little pet laying unmoving on the floor.
I could of sworn I saw him wince.

Mercy held up a hand, "Enough. You will go back to the Crime Lord and be a good girl. I have tolerated his presence enough but won't take him from you seeing the pleasure you receive from me."

I opened my mouth again to shout, but he again cut me off, "How I do love seeing you struggle, love. But I must go. And you as well."

He looked behind me as if something were lurking, "You have many punishments to sit through."

Mercy laughed and drew a circle around his palm. His wrist shot at me like he would of shot me. And maybe he had with some common spell in this world, but I hadn't cared, not as I fell back into the black.

Ф

I woke up as Victoria Vonscuets, not Mercys slave, not Sayters. For the second I woke before Sayter I crawled using my elbows.
My legs, my legs, my legs.

I couldn't get up on them. Did it matter?
This whole thing was a cruel mistake. I had gotten out of hell, only to slave away for the rest of my life and then on to eternity.
Still I crawled on my elbows to a nearby closet as if I could escape that fate. Mercy must love seeing me humiliated and broken, just as he had the boy whose head he'd broken off.

Had I been any better to him?

I heard a thud where Sayter had thrown a fist into a wall. Awake, then. And so, so close to this damn closet.

"VICTORIA."

His body hadn't fully recovered either. I imagined it would be like emptying and re-stuffing a doll. Though they had both been in there battling for dominance so, Mercy must of colored their souls and picked out piece by piece what was left of the boy slave and fixed back Sayter.

I reached the closet and crawled up to open the knob. I threw myself in when it was open and closed the door. Sayter definitely heard as he barreled down the hallway.

"Come out NOW. And I wont break all of you." He mused in sing-song.

Mercy had half beaten him to it. Breaking me.

I stayed deathly still, burying myself deep into the dark. And when he opened the door, I hoped that even if he hadn't seen me, the thud of my heart wouldn't give me away either.

But he did see me.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me forward, my head hit the side of something hard and my ear screeched.

"If you've been anyone else," his voice was dangerously thin. Thin and low. "I would take my time killing you."

I regained strength in my legs. Now, I figured, would be most convenient for Mercy, since I had been caught. He had known I would of ran and hid and become nothing but a raging plague for the Crime Lord on the red Earth.
I pathetically kicked the new gained legs,
"G-get away."

He dropped my legs and reached for a solid copper clock on the wall. I crawled back and held my hands up to my face.

He only grabbed my hands and pushed them back, "I really hate to strike you in the face, Victoria," he said sadly, "but I hope for your sake I knock you out the first time. Because if I have to hit you with this more than once, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

He raised the clock, but I blurted low and weak, "M-master, no. Please don't hurt me."

I weeped and pouted and shook for show. He only laughed low and vicious, "When will you learn I know you all too well, Victoria?"

The raised clock came down on my head, and I suppose it was luck, but by the first strike I gave into the dark.

A/N
Does anyone want to read what happens to Victoria when she dies (of old age (if i'm feeling generous)) when I'm done with this book? It'll only be a few chapters, nothing excessive. Im gonna make it so you don't have to read this book in order to get it because I kind of hate seconds books.

Also sorry for not editing this like, at all. I will fix it in the morning but it's like so many words guys.

Also may be releasing a domme (female dominant) short story.

Thats all the things, goodnight🌙