"Come here." I teased his lips with a small nibble, laughing as he growled. He tried to go in for another kiss but I pulled back, laughing once more.

"Come on." I said, tugging on his hand. "I want to try something." I pulled his out the door and started down the hall, towards our bedroom. Lurching forward, he scooped me up from the ground, earning a small yet surprised gasp from me.

"And what is this thing you would like to try?" He asked, his footfall echoing in the empty hallway.

"I think you'll like it."

"You think?"

"I've never done it before so I'll have no idea if I'll be doing it right."

"Anything you do to me feels good." He admitted, setting my feet down on the floor as we entered our room.

"Good, then take off you shirt." I watched as his eyes widened in shock and I struggled to keep in my laugh.

"What?"

"Take off your shirt. You can take off your pants too if that would make you more comfortable."

"And what exactly will you be doing to me?" He asked as he slipped his shirt over his head and his hands moved to the zipper of his pants. I watched as he kicked his legs out of his jeans, discarding them to the side.

"Lay down and you'll find out."

"I think I like this side of you." He chuckled and flopped backwards on the bed, grinning up at me. Walking over to the edge of the bed, I pushed on his side, encouraging to flip onto his stomach. Once he had done so, I climbed up, straddling him, settling on his lower back.

Tentatively, I ran my hands over his shoulder before settling over his shoulder blades. There I began to make a kneeling motion with my thumbs, massaging into his knotted muscles. I grinned when he let out a small, appreciative groan which was muffled by the pillows.

"Oh my Goddess, I love you." He groaned as I began working on another knot. "You can go harder if you want to, it's not going to hurt me. If anything it will probably feel even better." Taking his advice, I dug in a bit harder, letting out a giggle when his groans got louder.

I moved up and down his back, working my way of releasing all of the pent up stress from his stiff muscles. It was satisfying feeling him go lax under my touch, the sparks tingling my hands. The sounds of his appreciative groans reached my ears, letting me know he was probably enjoying this a bit more than I was.

When my thumbs grew tired and I was sure that all of the knots were gone, I changed my motions. Instead of the kneading motions, I settled for a more relaxing one. I began to trace up and down his spine with the tips of my fingers. Enjoying the way my fingertips ran over the beautiful craftsmanship that are the curves of his muscles. He was beautiful in such a dangerous way.

"Where did this come from?" I asked, retracing a pencil sized scar that I had found a few minutes before. It was faded but the skin was still risen a bit, indicating that it was fairly old.

"I was young and dumb, ignoring the warning my dad had given me." He belched out a laugh at the memory and I watched his cheeks turned pink. "I kept climbing up on the roof when I little. One day I slipped and a board caught me from falling. Fortunate yet unfortunately, it caught my shirt and an exposed nail scraped my back. I hung like that for hours and my dad knew about it. He let me hang there as a punishment."

"I though it was going to be something more heroic." I laughed.

"What about you?" He asked, catching my hand and kissing the scar running my palm to my lips. "What did you do to get this?"

"Actually, that was my own fault." I admitted, his lips tickling my skin, distracting me a bit. "It was when I was still living with the Beta of the pack with his mate and another kid. I accidentally upset the kid and I was afraid she would tell on me. She kept screaming so I promised that if she would be quiet, I would get her cookies. Clumsy as ever, I climbed onto the counter and ended up falling, knocking a flower vase off with me. The glass ended up slicing my hand."

"I don't think I could ever imagine you ever being clumsy."

"Oh I was. I used to hit my head all the time on things. I was always on the ground."

Feeling his shift beneath me, I let him up. He flipped over onto his back, and pulled me back onto him, straddling his waist again. I could feel his excitement beneath me but neither of us acknowledged it.

"Thank you for making me feel better." A gentle smile splayed in his lips. "And for that, I promise to you that I'll keep your clumsy butt from getting hurt anymore." Laughing, I playful slapped his chest, which he caught. Tugging me down, my chest now directly on his.

"I'll hold you that." I promised, sealing it with a binding kiss.