Come for me, Beautiful.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook hooked his fingers into the waistband of Jin's pants and pulled them completely off before jumping on Jin and showering him with kisses that made him giggle. Jin was amazed by the switch in him, how he so quickly went from 'daddy' to 'baby boy' in an instant. Jin grabbed the other male's head to still him and pulled him to his face, attaching their lips.

The kiss was slow and sweet, wet and erotic. Jungkook shifted on top of Jin, making their cocks rub against each other. They both moaned and Jungkook quickly thrust his tongue into Jin's parted lips, deepening the kiss. Their tongues brushed against one another's, performing a sensual tango.

Jin absently began rubbing their bodies together, creating friction between their throbbing members. Jungkook pulled back, making the other whine, and reached over toward the nightstand to pull out a bottle of lube and a condom. Jin watched him from the mirror above as he coated his fingers generously with lube while he stood between his legs. Jungkook's cock stood proud and thick from his body and Jin could remember how it tasted on his lips, on his tongue. His mouth watered from the memory.

Jungkook spread Jin's legs wide, lifting them to rest on the edge of the bed. He placed a finger at his entrance and circled the rim a few times before pushing a digit inside. Jin moaned at the sensation and arched his back slightly, getting turned on from the sight above. He always wanted to see what it was like to have sex in front of a mirror and so far, he was thinking about purchasing one and gluing it to his ceiling. But knowing his luck, the shit would probably fall and kill him. Jin chuckled at the thought.

"What?" Jungkook asked, curious. It's not every day someone laughs while you have your finger up their ass.

Jin shook his head and threw an arm over his eyes so that he couldn't look at Jungkook. The younger could still see that he was smiling though.

Jungkook added another finger and began to scissor Jin's hole open, making the elder moan and rock back onto his fingers. But Jungkook was still curious about why he laughed. "Come on, tell me."

Jin shook his head again, and honestly, he kind of forgot why he laughed in the first place. He reached for Jungkook and pulled him down to connect their lips again, hoping Jungkook wouldn't ask again.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss and started to finger him faster, impatient to be inside him. He added a third finger and Jin hissed in response as he met Jungkook thrust for thrust. Jin looked up to see Jungkook's body covering his own, his legs spread on either side of his waist, their bodies rocking against each other. 'God, what a fucking sight.' Jin thought. Jungkook trailed his lips down Jin's jaw to his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin there.

Jin turned his head to the side to give him more access to his neck, moaning at the feel of Jungkook's teeth slightly nibbling on his flesh. Once he felt that he was stretched enough, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and flipped the other over onto his hands and knees. Jin gasped in surprise by the unexpected new position.

Jungkook kissed the other's back and grabbed the condom and slid it on quickly before grabbing the bottle again to lube up his member a little more. He positioned himself at Jin's hole but stopped at Jin's voice.

"Wait...I...I want to watch..." Jin whispered, feeling kind of embarrassed.

Jungkook paused in confusion before he remembered the mirror above them and smirked at the thought. He leaned forward until he was chest to back with Jin and hooked an arm around his midsection then rolled them until Jin was resting on top of him.

Jin looked up at the mirror to see a sinful sight: his legs spread completely open, cock painfully hard laying on his stomach, pre-cum smearing across it, Jungkook's arm still resting across his lower chest with a smirk still playing on his face. Jin moaned at the very sight of it.