A Happy Ending

(It cuts back to the Loud House. And, starts with Lincoln's room. He wakes up and gets our of his bed. And, starts getting ready for the day. Her slides downstairs on the banister and geeeted his family)

Lincoln:(yawns) Goodmorning everyone.

Loud Family:(except Lincoln) Goodmorning  Lincoln.

Luan: How'd you sleep?

Lincoln: Awesome.

Rita: Did you enjoyed the party we did for you?

Lincoln:(satisfied) Enjoyed it. I loved it. It was like a ball. Everyone was dancing like they never danced before and everyone was having fun with your music. And the poems and speeches were inspiring and the jokes we're funny. This is the best night you ever have gaven me. Thank you.

Lynn Sr.: Anything we can do to make up with you, Son.

Lincoln: Oh my gosh!  I'm just happy that I'm back. (Holds Lana's hands and spins around) Weeeee!!! (Chuckles)

Lynn: You must really had a blast.

Lincoln: Yes. And, I owe it all to you.

Luna: So how'd you feel now?

Lincoln:(sits on the couch as the family gathers around him) How do I feel?
Well, concerning after that party yiu just gave me. Concerning about my honor from running away in shame then I'm very happy.

(Lincoln chuckles and everyone else does)

Lincoln: That was the best night of my life. I think I owe u guys alot. Well, almost. But, are these the only times we would talk or spend time together?

Lori: I'm literally not sure. Why?

Lincoln: Look, I know we had fun last night and back in New York city. But, I'm still thinking nobody has forgiven me.

Luan: Everyone around this town including us has already forgiven you. What made you think we didn't?

Lincoln:(neutral) Probably the miles I caused you to do and the trouble I caused. (frown) So much trouble that you guys were crazy for a whole week finding me everywhere in a big city. I scared everyone around the whole town. I must've been an embarrassment for all of you guys instead of what happened in Ronnie Anne's Party.

Lucy: For one what are you talking about? And two what do you mean your an embarrassment to us?  You couldn't help yourself when you were crying about how bad we mess it up for you.

Lincoln: All I'm trying to say is, if you guys went miles exhausted trying to look for me, and I freaked you guys out,  then how come your not upset about this?

Rita: Again. We will never be mad at you. Not ever.

Lincoln: I mean think about it.
I wouldn't be your son or brother if I caused all of this. What kind of person am I?

Luna: Bro, you must of ignored us at first because you were trying hard enough to get the past out of your head. I mean your our family and you have every right to be a part of it.

Lana and Lola: Yeah!

Lincoln: But, how come you guys are not mad at me?

Lynn Sr.: Lincoln, you know everyone makes mistakes snd it's not your fault if you ever thought about running away because that's responsibility. And, also because sure you can mess abit sometimes but deep down, your are trustworthy no matter what you do. Your our only Son. Your our only Brother. And, we wouldn't move on life without you.

(Lincoln starts to feel touched)

Lincoln: Just look on the bright side you saved me from almost trying to spare my life and you showed me my consequences, especially that party last night.