The Party

Clyde:(to the viewers) Previously on 💔Easily Broken💔.........
______________________________________

Lincoln: Who are you? And, how do
you know my name?

Unkown: You'll see.

(Lincoln looks around and shrugs until the Angel with nice wings and a beautiful dress. The Angel came closer to reveal herself. It was Great-Grandma Harriet herself. It made Lincoln really surprised)

Lincoln:(surprise) Oh my gosh.
Your.... (gulp) Your....

Harriet: That's right, Lincoln.
I'm Great-Grandma Harriet.

Lincoln:(making cute puppy eyes) Woah. You look so beautiful.

Harriet: Thank you, Love.

Lincoln: You saved me. Is there a reason why I'm up here?

Harriet: I was sent down from heaven to make up this dream. I bought you here to see and talk with me.

Lincoln: About what?

Harriet: I wanna check on you.
______________________________________

your only scared because you don't want anybody to hurt you. And, what I saw inside you was more than just the truth. It was you keep believing in yourself. And, you were following your instincts. Just keep staying strong and don't be afraid. I'm really proud of you, Lincoln. You have survived on your own. That's makes me very happy. No matter what or who you are you stand up to yourself.
______________________________________

Lincoln: Why do you think me running away was a good thing?

Harriet: I didn't think it was a good thing. But, I said that it was good for what you did because not only you were staying strong, believeing, and kept being brave. I know you ran away because you have to embrace yourself and you were not coming back until they come to you first. But, what I was surprised to see is that you took a risk. You've find your way out. While you were along the way to New York, I kept you safe like a hero. And, I knew that you know in your heart that no matter how fed up you are with your family, you still love them.I know how you felt and I know what you want. You just want them to change and you know you that you want to have a normal life.
______________________________________

Lincoln: How did you know what I was feeling?

Harriet: Because I can see you from above remember? It made me frown to see everyone down there treating like an outcast. Especially since I watched you tun away from home, nothing was your fault. You were trying to find your own way to have all your trust, love, and respect yet. You've barely needed some space. I cared for you since I saw the video tape incident happen. I was very frightened to see you like this. Just because your life is hard, doesn't mean you have to runaway. I'm not trying to say that your hurting yourself but, I'm saying that you've tried your best to prove who you are. While sadly everybody pushed you away to far from the memories, hopes, and dreams you you've been wishing for. You almost hurt me when you said that everyone in the world hates you.

(Lincoln suddenly starts to tear up from what she said)

Lincoln:(tears up) (sniff) I know.
And, I didn't mean to do what I have to do. I ran away because I keep thinking everything's my fault like
I was a mistake to everyone in Royal Woods. They be picking on me, laughing at me, saying bad things about me..... Look okay, I just want to be treated fair like everybody else.
Sure I want a normal life. But, I did this for their own good.
______________________________________

Harriet: Oh, Lincoln. Forgiving is a good choice. But I want you to know that I'm very proud of you. And, I love you. You keep on being who you are. And you'll do just fine.