Life of a Broken Heart

(It was the Next Morning)

(Charles woke Lincoln up for school) Lincoln: Morning, Charles.

Charles: Woof! Woof

Lincoln: What time is it?

(Lincoln check on his watch to see the time)

Lincoln: (Shocked) Oh my gosh, it's 8:30! I'm Late!!

(Lincoln got off the bed and hurried up for school. He quickly changed his clothes for school,He quickly brushed He quickly ate breakfast, and cleaned his bed. Until when he came downstairs, The whole family was glaring at him)

Rita:(mad) What took you so long?
You were gonna to make us late.

Lincoln: Well, I've overslept after we had a fi-

LynnSr.: (angry) No excuses, Son! You're in so much trouble! Now look what you got your sisters into. Wasting everyone's time.

Lincoln: What did I-

Rita: Conversation's off! Let's move kids!

(Lincoln walk to the car angrily)

(Lynn Sr. drove them all to school)

(Then when Lincoln came in the class room school every began to laugh in silent abit. Even Chandler)

Chandler:(mean)(chuckles) (whisper) Oh look it's Lover Boy! (Laughs with a classmate)

Agnes: Morning, Lincoln. Why were you late?

Lincoln:(average) You see Ms. Johnson, I've overslept.

Anges: Right. Well, come take a seat.

(As Lincoln walks to his desk some of the class quietly laugh at him again. Meanwhile, Chandler threw a paper ball at him. He grabbed the ball and opened it. It was a drawing of him and Ronnie Anne kissing. He blushes real hard as he starts get more annoyed from all of those in the classroom minus Ronnie Anne and Clyde that are still making fun of him after what took place during that night. Ms. Johnson then asks in concern)

Anges:(concern) Everything okay, Lincoln?

Lincoln:(annoyed) No. No it's-

(Chandler threatens Lincoln by glaring at him and punches his own hand which tell that it he'd told the teacher about the note he just gave him, he would be him up outside of class. So with so much distress, and also horror, he decided to give up and keep the note to himself)

Lincoln:(horrified) Y'know what Ms. Johnson, I think I'm fine.

(Ms. Johnson looks at the poor boy in concern. She knows that something's not adding up from the pain and frustration in face. She was confused she asked him one last time)

Anges:(confused) You sure?

Lincoln:(annoyed) Yes, Ma'am. I-Im sure

Agnes: Okay then.......Alright, class. Today is the last day of school. Who's got any plans for the summer? Anyone want to explain?

(Penelope raised her hand)

Agnes: Yes, Penelope?

Penelope: My family and I might go on Picnic.

Agnes: That sounds Intresesting Penelope. Who's next.

(Liam raised his hand)

Agnes: Liam.

Liam: This summer, I'm going to
Dairyland. (No this is not a joke; if you haven't heard of this place, watch the show again or look it up)

Agnes: That's sounds fun. Anyone else?