The Hard Cry

Lori:(offscreen but to the audience showing warning)

Hey there, is this Lori. The following chapter will be full of drama, hidden suffering and sadness and huge serious injury. Try to read this on your own risk and be very careful.
This chapter is not too scary but it's gonna be alittle bit when it shows the scene. Thanks, everyone and enjoy our next chapter.

Clyde,Ronnie Anne, Bobby, Cody,Alex, and Marie: Previously on 💔Easily Broken💔...

Lincoln: Cody?

Cody: Yeah, Lincoln?

Lincoln: Cody, earlier it was so nice for you, Alex and Marie to keep me company and safe. I wouldn't find anywhere to stay without you.
Thank you very much.

Cody: It's a pleasure, Lincoln

Lincoln: Your the best person an lonely and average boy can ask for.

Cody: And your the best person a rich guy can ever had.

(Lincoln smiled as Cody said those words)
____________________________________
(Lincoln and Cody got in the house to the living room. Cody's Dad was watching TV)

Cody's Dad: (to Cody) Hi, Champ.
Who's this?

Cody: This is my new friend, Lincoln.
He's only staying for 1 night caue he ran away from his home and have nowhere to stay.

Cody's Dad: I don't mind if he can stay.
Wait I know you, your the boy from the video. Well I heard how bad you got laughed on, I hate to see someone made fun of.
____________________________________
Lincoln: It's OK. It was just a long story.
They were play guitars for minutes. When they were finish playing Lincoln said one thing thay reminds him something)
____________________________________
Lincoln:(gleefully) STAGE DIVE!!!!!!!
(gasps) (covers his mouth
____________________________________
Lincoln: It's just too complicated to me.

Cody: How come?

Lincoln: Because after, what happened Sunday at the party, and the last day of school, and the way they've treated me, Now I've notice how they really feel about me.
_____________________________________
(Cody slowy touches Lincoln's chest.
But then when he did that, a strange orange blinding light came out of nowhere. Then, the boys close their eyes. As the blinding light started, the camera fades to Lincoln's heart beating glowing orange. There was a whispering voice. Luna: (whispers) Lincoln, please come home.... After the light, the camere fades out they started to feel weird)
______________________________________

Lori: Look, I'm sorry that I ruined your birthday and made you upset about Lincoln. I feel like a phony towards you and Bobby.
Ronnie Anne:(comforts) Hey, don't say stuff like that anymore. I know your sorry the way you treated him, but would yoy regret about what you done to him in the past if it wasn't for him?

Lori:(sad) No.

Ronnie Anne:(honestly) Exactly, So just because you and your other sisters make mistakes and you blame or accuse Lincoln, doesn't mean it's not his fault. Everythings not an excuse. Sometimes we all make mistakes and Not everyones Perfect.
But remember, it's not to late to redeem yourself. You and the girls have to convince him how
much your always there for him. how much you love him. how much you care for him. I heard that you guys are to addicted to her phone. But you never cared for still for him or your family. Your always strict on him. I don't mind you talking to my brother, but sometimes you have to take a break. And it doesn't matter who was born first.

Lori: You know what, maybe your right. I should a better sister to him.
And I'll start to have patience with him.
______________________________________
(Once he stopped thinking about his family. He starts breathing but he began to panic. His Heart was glowing again but was thumping very fast.
He Gasp and the he put hands all over his chest and kept breathing as it was still beating deeper but more faster)
______________________________________