New Friends

Lincoln:(to the viewers) Previously on Easily Broken.........

Lincoln: (Shocked) Oh my gosh, I'm Late!!

Rita:(mad) What took you so long?

You were gonna to make us late.

Lincoln: Well, I've overslept after we had a fi-

Lynn Sr.: (angry) No excuse, Son! Your in so much trouble!

Lincoln: What did I-

Rita: Conversation's off! Let's move kids!____________________________________________________________

Lincoln: Maybe Clyde, Ronnie Anne and I will go vacation.

Agnes: That's awesome, Lincoln. Were would you be going.

Lincoln: Well I always thought if we go somewhere fun like Paris, or Tokyo. I don't know.

Cristina: Well, I hope you have a fun vacation dumb prince.

(All the kids in the class room except for Clyde and Ronnie Anne was laughing)
______________________________________________________

Agnes: Then stop laughing at him. Here we are on the last day of school and your disrespecting another student. All of you except for Clyde and Ronnie Anne needs to apologize to him.

Agnes: Class Dismissed!
____________________________________________________________

Clyde: Wow, Lincoln. Maybe this morning must of been a bad start for you.

Ronnie Anne: Yeah, It's only the last day of school and their should be no reason to be laughing at someone.
____________________________________________________________

Chandler:(mean) Wow! look at that dumb love bird! This Dude is nothing but a Phony!

(Once again, All of the Kids except for Clyde and Ronnie Anne were laughing)____________________________________________________________

Clyde and Ronnie Anne:(annoyed)

And here we go again.

Lola:(bratty) Hey, Lincoln. What you got? Tuna sandwich?

Lincoln:(annoyed). What do you guys want?

Lucy:(obnoxious) Well after what about that funny joke Luan said, you wouldn't mind I do..... this!?

(Lucy took out her hand and slapped down the sandwich. Then,it fell on the floor and Lana starts treating him like a dog)

Lana:(bitter) Oh, what's wrong little doggy. You must be hungry. Oh, you poor nasty little thing, dropped your sandwich. C'mon boy. Get your sandwich boy. Go. Go get it! _______________________________________________________________

Lincoln:(upset) Give that to me!

Lola: Dear Diary, This evening was awesome. My girlfriend and I had the best day ever. We head to the arcade for lunch we had pizza. We even drank milkshakes together. That's how happy I thought about how Ronnie Anne will always be my side. Sometimes When I look at her she was angel. She was like a sister to me. My life at school has been a complete success.

(Everyone except for Ronnie and Clyde laughed once again)

Lisa: That's sad, Lola. Guess he's to Lazy for love isn't he.

(The other sisters and kids laughed again once more)
______________________________________________________________

Lincoln:(furious) I'm not afraid of everything. That's my diary and you have no reason to read anything about my personal life about it. So give it back now, or I'll tell Principal Huggins on you.