Opening My Eyes

Lynn Sr. and Rita: Previously on
💔Easily Broken💔..............
____________________________________

Lynn Sr.:(calls out) Lincoln!

Rita:(calls out) Lincoln, Honey!
Where are you!?

Luna:(calls out) Were sorry that we just hurt you! Don't run away!!

Lori:(calls out) Comeback, Lincoln!
Comeback!

Leni:(calls out) We didn't mean for this to happen!

Luan:(calls out) We promise we'll never be fussing at you and hurting you again! Were very sorry!

(They've soon arrived at the national park. They we're walking still trying to find him.They looked everyone. They looked here or there, or up there or down here, or left or right he can be anywhere. He can be in the stores, he can be in the buildings, he can be in the public places, he can be can be in the taxi's, he can be in the museum, he can be in the dog national park, he can be in the studios, he can be on bridge or a boat, or ths statue of Liberty, he can be anywhere.
They look everywhere to find where he ran off too. They wondered thereselves asking where could he be.
But they had one more idea.
He might be on the subway.
They ran to the subway and tried to look for him. But, he wasn't there either. They don't know what to do.
So the Louds, Santiagos, and McBride were tried to give up. They think they lost him. So sadly, they went back to the park)

Luna:(worried) We've been looking everywhere and we've still haven't found him yet.
______________________________________

Lori:(tears up) Thanks to us, he's not our brother anymore! (crying)

(Bobby also hugs Lori then she sniffs as well)

Leni:(tears up) If only if we didn't made his life so miserable.

Luna:(tears up) I think I lost my trust in him again.. Now I'm no longer his guardian..... (crying)

Luan:(tears up) He's right we are bad siblings.

Lynn:(tears up) And we always take everything away from him.
But we're the reason why Lincoln
still has no personality.

Lucy:(tears up) And after the way he felt and we read his journal about how sad he is on the inside, we made him feel so replaced. It's not just hurting his feelings. But it's hurting him. Wemade him heartsick about the way he thinks we don't love him anymore.

Lana:(tears up) And, now because of
us, he ran away from us. Again.....

Lola:(tears up) He hates us.....

Lisa:(tears up) We shall be guilty for shame. (crying)

Lily:(crying)

Clyde:(tears up) I guess he's no longer my BFF.

Bobby:(tears up) So long my Bro....

Ronnie Anne: (tears up) Oh Lincoln...
If I ever wish you would please come back. But since he ran off...
(voice breaks) I don't think he's
my boyfriend anymore.... (sniffs)
______________________________________

Lynn Sr.: (wondering) Wait. Did you hear that? It does sounds like a big thump.

Rita: I know right. And then, after that it repeats and it echos til it stop.

(A blinding light came over them as The big thumping noise happened again then it echos until it stops)

Lynn: It happened again.

Lori: Woah... What is that noise?

Lisa:(confused) That's strange. It sounds like a bit of a rhythm.