Chapter 6

|Next Day| ~Third person's POV~

Victoria and Sirius walked all day yesterday. Victoria also found out that the smell from her potion was actually Sirius. So Sirius already had her heart he just doesn't know it yet.

Victoria got ready for school and headed down to breakfast with her friends Patrice and Kim. Victoria slide down the banner as the marauders got off the stairs she turned around to see that they were starring at her.

~Victoria's POV~

Remus and his friends were starring at me talk about uncomfortable. "Hey guys." I said "Hey Tori." said Sirius while everyone mumbled a 'hello' Patrice and Kim got down the stairs finally as I saw Nymphadora Tonks (sorry if I spelt her name wrong) coming our way "Tonks!" I yelled "Tori!" she yelled back as we ran to give the other one a hug. As we stopped hugging she looked over my shoulder and started blushing.

I could instantly tell she was looking at Remus they would make an adorable couple "Remus?" I asked "Yeah sis?" he asked in response "Could you come over here bro?" I asked in response to his.

Remus came over "What's up?" he asked I looked at him and saw that he was blushing "I knew it!" I yelled "What?" Remus and Tonks asked at the same time "Remus you like Tonks don't ya? Tonks you like Remus am I right?" I asked they both nodded "You guys like each other." I said in my matter of fact tone and walked away so they could spend some time with each other.

After breakfast I was heading for my first class when someone ran into me causing me to land on my butt. I looked to see who did it to find Dan one of my old friends from Beauxbaton "Dan?" I asked he looked at me "Victoria?" he asked I nodded "It's nice to see you again Tori." "It's nice to see you too. What class do you have?" "Astronomy." "Same here come on I'll show you where it is." I said and got up with his help and we walked towards Astronomy together. We walked in and sat next to each other catching up.

After Astronomy was over me, Dan, Sev, and Reg went to our next class together. After that we all went to lunch together Sev and Reg went to the Slytherin table and Dan went to the Griffyndor table while I headed to the Ravenclaw table I looked over to where Dan was to see him all alone and looking over at me I patted the seat next to me and he came over. Me and him laughed about our old school when I heard someone clear their throat behind me I turned to see Sirius standing there "Oh, hey Sirius." I said with a smile "Who's this?" he asked "Oh, this is Dan. Dan this is Sirius." I said "Hi." Dan said holding his hand out but Sirius only stared at it.

"Hello." Sirius finally said and walked off to my brother and his friends "Don't mind him. He's a sweet guy when you get to now him better." I said and continued to eat.

/Fast forward to a month before the winter ball/

It was Saturday morning. I woke up at 7 and got ready for the day. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that is a little large on me. I walked out of my room and down to the common room "Ready to go?" asked Kim I looked at Patrice and saw that she nodded "Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

Kim, Patrice, and I got done eating and went our separate ways and when I say that I mean they went to the library and I went to find Sirius. He finally decided to ask me out last month.

I walked down a hall and was about to turn when I heard Prongs and Padfoot talking (Pr= Prongs aka James, Pad= Padfoot aka Sirius)

Pad: I don't know what to think.

Pr: Do you love her?

Pad: I don't know if I love wings anymore

Why are they talking about me?

Pr: What exactly happened?

Pad: She's cheating on me with her friend Dan!

What! I walked around the corner and walked up to them.

Pr: Are you sure about that mate?

Pad: Absolutely.

"Oh if you're so sure about some rumor." I started and took my necklace off as they turned around "Then you can take this back. We're done, oh, and by the way I'm loyal to people I never would cheat." I said dropping the necklace onto the floor and turned to walk away when I remembered something "Oh and James when you see my brother tell him I would like to speak to him thanks." with that said I walked away.