Chapter 16

After we were done laughing we decided to go to lunch. That's how I ended up in this "Don't you think Sirius would look better if he cut his hair, Tori?" asked Layla "Why should I care what he does with his hair?" I asked "But don't you think he would?" she asked I looked over at the Slytherin table to see my friends looking at me "I'm going to hang with my other friends." I said and walked over to their table and squeezed in between Reg and Sev "I swear I'm going to kill her." I said "Why?" asked Bella "Don't you think my sweetie heart would look better with a haircut?" I said in a high voice "Eww." said Cissy and everyone nodded their heads in agreement I looked up to see practically everyone in the hall was snogging I rolled my eyes "I'm going to leave before I throw up." I said and walked out of the hall and took a deep breath.

*SIRIUS' P.O.V*

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked Layla "I'm sure if it Sirius." she said as I saw Tori leave the great hall "You shouldn't try to make Tori jealous." said Charlie "I agree with Charlie, you really shouldn't try and make her jealous. Because as soon as she finds out she won't talk to either of you." said Lexi I looked over at Layla "I'm going to break up with you soon." I said she nodded her head "I was thinking we should make it look like we got in a big fight and I go storm over to my group of friends." I said "Sounds good." she said "I can't believe you Sirius!" She yelled "Oh please. It's not like your completely innocent." I said back "You know what!?!" she yelled "What?" I asked "I'm not sure I can handle being this close to you right now." she said "Well here's a solution me and you are over." I said and got up and went to my friends.

*VICTORIA'S P.O.V*

I looked up from my guitar to find Lexi and Layla standing there "Hey girls." I said "Hey Tori." they said back "So Tori." said Layla "So Layla." I mimicked her "Sirius broke up with me." she said "I'm sorry sweetie." I said getting up and hugging her.

*Next Day*

I got up and got ready for the day ahead of me and went to the great hall where I was stopped by my ex and his friends "Tori." he said "It's Victoria to you Xavier." I said "Oh come on. You know that I love you." he said and went to kiss me and I held my hand up "It's over Xavier get over it." I said and walked into the great hall and sat next to Dan "Hey Dan." I said giving him a side hug "Hey Tori, don't look now but here comes Sirius." he said and I straightened myself out and looked towards the entrance and saw James, Lily, Peter, Remus, and Sirius come in and sat next to us. Sirius across from me, Remus next to Dan, Lilly and James across from them, and Peter on my other side "Good morning." I said happily "Good morning." said everyone but Sirius who was just staring at me "So Black, I heard you broke up with my friend Layla. Why?" I asked as he flinched when he heard me call him Black instead of Sirius, Siri, Padfoot, or Paddy "I realized that I'm in love with somebody else." he said and my stomach turned at that I didn't like the idea of him belonging to some girl.