Chapter 17

I got up from the table and made my way out into the hall to see my bullies standing there "Victoria Lupin. Well well well, will you look at what we have here a little wannabe." said Justice Francis she was always the one who could push my buttons to the point that I would want to break she walked closer to me and I noticed a crowd gathering around us and saw all my friends huddled in a group together "I thought I already told you Lupin, no matter what you do to yourself no one will want you your not pretty." she said I saw my friends holding each other back but I sent them a warning glare and looked at Justice "Oh Francis is that you? I would've never guessed." I said "Why aren't you crying?" she asked "Because Francis as much as you try, you can't put me down anymore you can't make me feel inferior without my consent and guess what you don't have it." I said smiling at her "Look here you little troll-" she started till I cut her off "Look I'm done feeling like a maiden who needs saving from a dragon, I am now the dragon and I will swallow you whole. Okay? Okay, goodbye Francis." I said and walked straight past her like nothing could stop me. Until I felt her grab my arm "No! You will listen to me and give me some satisfaction!" she yelled turning me around so that we were in each other's faces "I won't give you any type of satisfaction. I also suggest that you get out of my face." I said and she laughed "Why should I do that?" she asked and pushed me backwards.

I felt my hair and eyes turn a bright red "I warned you." I said and flipped her over and threw her into a wall before she could touch me and walked away still pissed, I heard my friends calling after me "Tori!" I heard Bella yell and I didn't stop until I heard Sirius call me "Victoria!" I turned around "What!?!?" I yelled back with tears streaming down my face.