One more chance [Kyle one-shot]

The Horde was starting to retreat from a long, failed, battle against Brightmoon and everyone was angry, all accept a young male named Kyle. He was scared. He hadn't followed the rest of the horde back to the fright zone, instead he ran near brightmoon, so he could hide from the horde and the citizens.

As he ran he removed parts of his armour, such as the helmet and the left arm piece.

Kyle collapsed near a log, he felt the wood scratch against his bare arm, he painted heavily for minutes, regret filling him. The Horde was a mistake, Overtime he had seen the things the Horde was doing, and realizing how bad it was, but he never had the guts to run away.

Until now.

He was alone, the whispering woods were starting to turn back to normal, but he was still freezing.

Kyle was terrified, alone, and he thought he was going to die.

He sat on the cold hard ground for about 10 minutes that felt painfully long, panting uncontrollably, until he fell asleep.

'Hey Kyle! Wake up!'

'Kyle!'

"H-Huh!" Kyle woke up seeing a familiar face staring down at him.

"Bow-?! What're you doing here?!" Kyle's eyes sparkled to see his friend came to his rescue.

"Why are you in the whispering woods? And why were you asleep? You could've died! It was freezing out here!" Bow replied.

Kyle blinked, noticing the woods had returned to normal, and realizing he'd been asleep for a while.

"Shoot." Kyle muttered.

"Did you- did you leave the Horde?" Bow blinked.

He nods slowly.

Bow remained quiet for a minute- his eyes lit up.

"You should join the rebellion!"

"Uh- I don't think anyone would want me-"

"What do you mean Everyone is fine with Adora."

"Isn't she some magic princess though?" Kyle blinked.

"A-"

"Bow!? Bow?! Where are yo-" Glimmer called until she saw the two there.

"Hey Glimmer! Uh! This is my friend Kyle."

Kyle gave an awkward laugh, and he waved.

"Isn't he apart of the horde?" Glimmer looked at Kyle, than at Bow.

"Not anymore." Kyle blinked.

"Please Glimmer! Can he come with us!"

"No."

"But Kyle has nowhere to go!"

"No Bow."

"Please!" Bow and Kyle both said in Unison, and started to pull pouty faces.

"My m- fine. Let's go."

Bow smiled at Kyle helping the Ex Horde member up.

They headed towards the castle.

"So tell me more about yourself Bow!" Kyle asked with great interest.

"Well you see....." Bow started.

Glimmer sighed.