Grojband/alice in wonderland parody (upcoming fanfic preview)

Yes I'm bored okie (and this one is based off of the Tim burton version)
-------------------------------

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Laney she lived in a large house on a busy street and she was supposed to get married to a boy named Corey but she didn't even know him "mom how am I supposed to get married to a stranger..." Laney complained. "Oh don't worry he will be perfect for you" Laneys mom said. "Ya right, can't I just stay home and play my bass, instead of this" Laney complained. "Stop complaining, now get your dress clothes on before the carriage gets here!!" Laneys mom said. "Fine mom" Laney complained. Laney walked into her room and put on the clothes (the queen bee pageant clothes 😉) "well time to go... Yay" Laney said. "Laney!! The carriage is here" Laneys mom called. "Yea, yea" Laney said. Then the carriage arrived "come dear" Laneys mom called. "Yea I know..." Laney said as she stepped inside. "Don't worry you will love Corey" Laneys mom said. "Yea okay then I don't even know what Corey looks like or acts like" Laney said looking out the window. About 20 minutes later they arrived at a big house "man this place is huge" Laney said in amazement. "Well let's get out" Laneys mom said. Then when they got out there was a boy and a girl the door "hello you must be Laney the bride to be" the red headed boy said. "Yeah..." Laney said. "Nice clothes, looks better than our dumb rags" the blue haired girl said. "Carrie..." The red haired boy said. "So I'm guessing you are Carrie then?" Laney asked. "Yep" Carrie said. "And I'm Larry" Larry said. "Cool nice to meet you both" Laney said. "Anyways we should let you through now sorry for distracting you" the two said. "It's fine really, can't you go inside?" Laney asked. "Nope not invited we only can guard the front gates, sigh..." Carrie said. "Well I will invite you two inside afterall it is my party aswell" Laney said. "Really? Thanks!" The two said. "Come now" Laneys mom said as she lead the three inside. "Wow a lot of people, so where is Corey?" Laney asked. Then eventually the three ran into a boy that stood out from the rest he had blue hair and he wasn't dressed up at all, all he did was strum his guitar "that's Corey?" Laney said. "Yep" the 3 said. "Hey there you my future wife Laney?" Corey asked. "Y-y-yeah..." Laney said. There was something odd Laney noticed about Corey he had little swirls in his eyes "uh Corey?" Laney asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "Uh, nevermind..." Laney said. "Uh okay?" Corey said.

---------------------

I'm actually going to turn this into a real story so be sure to find this very soon and I might do this instead of cool for a change because  this is   More interesting than it but I will still write it :3