TT X Svtfoe crossover story

It was a normal day in jump city, well until Star and Marco showed up.

"Marco, I don't think this is the underworld." Star said looking at her surroundings.

"Definitely not." Marco said.

Star noticed they were standing next to a school entrance, and someone ran into Marco as he was running out.

"Whoa dude! I-I'm sorry, I was in a rush." A green changeling said standing up.

"There are green people on earth?" Star asked.

"I don't know if I should be offended by that comment."

Marco stood up, "Who are you?" Marco asked.

"I'm beast boy, and my team needs me so I should get going." Beast boy said, looking a little down.

Star tilted her head, "Is there something up?" She asked.

"Me what... no. Dude everything is good." He said.

"Okay then, hey if your team needs some extra help we'll be up for the task." Star said.

"Well... I think we'll be fine." Said Beast boy.

"Okay! It was nice meeting you!" Star waved.

Beast boy ran off, and Marco realized something,

"Where'd Janna go?" Marco said.

"She was with us when we left." Star shrugged.

"I'm here or whatever." Janna said walking out of the portal.

"Maybe we should follow Beast boy, in case his team really does need help."

"What?" Janna said.

"Don't ask, let's just help." Star said starting to run after him.

Janna and Marco followed behind.

They arrived in a building, beast boy was standing there.

"W-where'd they go?" Beast boy said.

"Beast boy!" He heard multiple people yell.

Beast boy and the three turned around seeing a white monster holding onto each of the titans.

Star grabbed her wand, "Narwhal blast!" She yelled.

The spell didn't seem to have an effect on the monster, "Well that didn't work."

Suddenly the monster grabbed Marco, Marco started to panic.

"Marco!" Janna and Star yelled.

"Maybe Tom can help!" Star said quickly dialling his number, after running behind a few boxes.

"Hey starship-" Tom started.

"Tom I need your help now!" Star said.

"I'm coming right away." He said hanging up.

Star ran back to the group.

Tom showed up and started to attack the monster with fire, but the monster reflected every attack.

"We can't use our weapons or powers! Beast boy take this!" Robin said tossing him his communicator.

The monster then ran away with
Marco and the Titans.

"This is all my fault! If I never bothered with Terra! She doesn't even know me anymore!" Beast boy said falling onto the ground.

"Terra?" The other three said.

"She is a superhero that has the power of earth, but she can't remember who she is. At least I think so."

"Where is she right now?" Star asked.