My first fanfic...

(It's kinda weird but I hope you like it :)

Grojband meets the teen titans

Chapter 1 Corey's crazy plan

One calm day in peaceville grojband was bored there was nothing to do no gigs no problems. "Man today is boring there is like no problems isn't that werid." Corey said. Everyone nodded " we could go walk around town?" Laney said . "Nah" kin and kon said. "WAIT!" Corey yelled. "What is it core?" Laney asked. "I have a crazy plan that might just work" Corey said. "Uh oh" kon said. "Kin you can make some machine thingy somehow mess it up while making it and we use it and end up in someplace and try and get out! Or we might kill ourselves." Corey said. Laney facepalmed "core do you want to die or be bored?" Laney asked. "Lanes calm down we won't die" Corey said. " ILL DO IT!" Kin said. Corey started clapping his hands in excitement "YAY!" Corey yelled.

Chapter 2 the machine

So later on kin finished the machine laney stood there looking at how cool it was "so when will we try it" kon said. "NOW!" Kin yelled smashing a Mallot on the invention. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the band yelled as they got blasted.

Chapter 3 grojband meets beast boy 

The screaming continued until they ended up falling on a green boy with pointy ears stalking a girl. as they fell on him they knocked him out Corey got up and started laughing " lanes your face is on this dudes butt" Corey said while trying not to laugh as hard. Laney screamed and got up "CORE WHERE ARE WE!!!!!!" Laney yelled. Kin and kon got up " whoa cool I didn't know we would find one of santa's elves!" Kon said in excitement. " kon santa's elves are not green" kin said rolling his eyes.  The green boy woke up looking at grojband looking down at him " whoa dudes who are you and were did you come from" the green boy asked. "I am Corey this is laney that is kin and this is kon and we are GROJBAND!" Corey said. "SHHHHH she can't know I'm here" the green boy said looking mad. " who?" Corey asked. " her name is terra she was my best friend somehow she forgets me and she thinks she is normal" the green boy said looking a bit sad. " you mean that blonde girl?" Laney asked. The green boy nodded " I feel so bad for you" laney said.  "Want to come to our tower for a while " the green boy asked. " sure " Corey said. So they started heading to the tower "what is your name anyway" laney said. "It's beast boy" he said.

Chapter 4 Corey gets lost

So grojband and beast boy arrive at a T shaped tower "why is your tower shaped as a T?" Kin asked. "Cause I'm part of the teen titans it's a group of teen superheroes there's robin the leader he has no powers, there is raven she is well umm she's interesting, there is starfire a alien from the planet tameran I think, there is cyborg he is part robot, there is me beast boy I have the power to turn into any animal I want, and then there was terra she had the power to move rocks." Beast boy said while starting to loose his breath " wow that's so cool" laney said. Let's go inside please I'm freezing my butt off and I have to go" Corey said looking cold and trying to hold it in." Too much info core" Laney said looking weridly at Corey. So grojband and beast boy walk into the main room of the tower "WHOA DUDES I'm going to the bathroom" Corey said as he ran down a random hallway. " I think he's gonna get lost" Laney said. "Yup" the rest said. So Corey was running down the hallway he thought the bathroom was in the room he passed too so he went inside it was a orange room with a black ceiling all  he saw was a table with a pink lava lamp and a heart shaped Box " ummm what kind of bathroom is this?" Corey thought. So he ran out but he had to go so bad he went  in the middle of the hallway "ahhhhhhh" Corey said looking relived. "Wait how do I get back?!?!?" Corey said looking nervous.

Chapter 5 grojband meets the teen titans

An Hour later Corey finds his way back seeing the band  standing there with beast boy watching him eat tofu "erm guys? I kinda uh used the hallway as a bathroom" Corey said looking embarrassed at beast boy. " whatever it's fine dude robin can clean it later I go on the floor all the time" beast boy said. Then suddenly the elevator opens all of the teen titans came out noticing grojband standing there with beast boy. "Umm beast boy?" Raven said "who are they?" Robin questioned. " this is grojband" beast boy said. " he is wondering there names bro" cyborg said. " the blue haired one is Corey the girl is Laney the short one is kin and the bigger one is kon." Beast boy said. "Finally someone thinks I'm a girl" Laney thought ." well welcome to titans tower my name is ...." Robin said while being cut off. "Robin we know" Laney said. "Nice to meet you guys" starfire said. While I hope you enjoy your stay at jump city" cyborg said. " we don't really have a place to go" Corey said. "they can stay at the tower!" Starfire said. Everyone stares at starfire awkwardly "YEAH!" Beast boy said. " fine" robin said. Beast boy and starfire clapped "welcome to titans tower grojband" robin said.