Gaining memories (a short bbterra story)

I just realized I have written like NO teen titans story's on here so here y'all's go, even tho it's bbterra, yet like not many peeps ship it :c anyways enjoy!

*how can't I get Terra's memory back!* beast boy thought to himself while pacing around his room, then he found warps time teleporting thing *wait! I could take Terra back to the past and show her all the memories we've had she has to remember than!* beast boy thought tucking the time traveling device in his pocket. Meanwhile at murakami school Terra was outside by herself doing homework, then beast boy grabs Terra by the arm and goes back in time to the day they first met "WHAT THE HECK!! I thought I told you to leave me ALONE!!" Terra yelled. "Just wait." Beast boy said pulling Terra behind a rock. Than they both watched past Terra run from the giant scorpion, and crush it with her powers "why does she look like me?" Terra asked. "Cause it's you from the past" beast boy said. "Right" Terra said. Than they watched past Terra Introducing her to the Titans, than they came to titans tower and watched everything happen, than beast boy took them a little forward in time to their first date, "see that is you and me on a date" beast boy said. Terra was just looking at her past self, "beast boy look I'm sorry, I never forgotten anything, I know who I am the mistakes I made, but I just don't want to go up to the Titans faces after what I did" Terra said looking down. "Everything is fine the Titans care about you" beast boy said. "You sure?" Terra said. "Totally" beast boy said. Than they went back to the present.