"Don't be difficult." Harry laughs.

I turn and look at him. His hair is messy from sleeping. You can tell he just woke up from the way he looks exhausted. He still looks amazing.

"Let's just sleep in and not go to work." I smile.

"That's not going to happen." He says as he gets out of bed.

"Uhh." I groan. "I don't want to go."

"Why love?" He asks as he heads into the closet.

"I don't want to deal with Ms. Reid." I admit.

"Why are you worried about Karly?" He steps out with only his boxers on. Hmm her names Karly.

"Because she thinks I have a thing for you and will probably make work hell." I sigh.

"Little does she know." He laughs and goes to the bathroom.

I hear the water start to run on the sink. After a few minutes Harry comes out.

"I'm scared of her." I laugh in a jokingly manner.

"Why?" He asks.

"She's a demon and guess what I am." I get out of bed and turn to him. He's standing near the closet. "A human who can't protect herself."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you ever Hollis." He steps towards me and kisses me.

"Stop!" I say and push him away. I quickly cover my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Harry looks slightly freaked out.

"I haven't brushed my teeth don't kiss me yet." I run into the bathroom. I hear Harry laugh in the bedroom.

In the bathroom I go through the cabinets to see if he has an extra toothbrush. I don't find one so I go look at the cabinets on the wall. I see the towels but continue looking. At the very bottom I see a ton of toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Looking at all of the toothbrushes I chose the darker green one. It reminds me of Harry's eyes.

After brushing my teeth I put on my clothes from yesterday. I go into the bedroom to look for Harry I find him in the closet. He has a pair of black slacks on and a black button up on. He looks very good.

"You look quite dashing." I break the silence.

"Hello love, are you ready?" He asks me.

Simply I nod to him. He puts on a black blazer and leaves the closet with me following.

We head to the parking garage and get in Harry's car.

"Sarah is getting clothes for me right?" I double check.

"Yes she is they are in my office." He tells me as he races down the road.

Pulling up to the building we get out and head inside. I try to hide behind Harry as we go to his office. I don't want people to realize two things. One I'm coming to work with Harry. Two I'm in yesterday's clothes. Oh my I pray Ms. Reid doesn't see. Or should I say Karly.

To my pleasure we don't see anyone important on the way to his office. In Harry's office he walks to his desk and gets a bag off his desk. It's a white shopping bag. I pull out a pair of dark grey slacks and a nice navy blue button up. Perfect.

"I'm gonna go get changed." I say as I turn to go to the bathroom.

"Just change here." Harry's says with a smile.

"Umm or I could go change in the bathroom." I awkwardly smile.

"Are you being shy Hollis?" He laughs. "You weren't shy last nig-."