"Er – because there are so many of us, it won't know what shape it should be?" Harry says but it came out like a question as if he wasn't sure.

"Precisely." Lupin smiled. "The charm that repels a boggart is simple, yet it requires the force of mind. You see, the thing that really finishes a boggart is laughter. What you need to do is force it to assume a shape that you find amusing." Lupin says looking over the students.

"We will practice the charm. Without wands please." Lupin says. "After me . . . Riddikulus." Lupin says. "Riddikulus." The class repeated.

"This class is riddikulus." Rose hears Draco say from the back of the class.

"Neville," Lupin mentioned for Neville to walk forward. "What frightens you the most?" Lupin asked

"Professor Snape." Neville managed to say out.

"Professor Snape frightens us all." Lupin laughs and Rose could see it made Neville feel a little better. "I believe you live with your grandmother," Lupin stated and Neville nodded.

"Yes, but I don't want the boggart to turn into her either," Neville says and Lupin let out a laugh.

"Can you see the clothes she wears?" Lupin asked and Neville started to say what she wears. "As long as you see it we will see it. Now here is what I want you to do." Lupin walked up to Neville and whispered into his ear.

Professor Lupin stepped back, he puts on music as he opened the closet with a wave of his wand. Professor Snape stepped out. Neville lifted his wand, "Riddikulus." Neville managed to get out and the boggart of Snape suddenly wore a dress with a big hat and a red handbag. The class roared with laughter.

"Parvati," Lupin said and the girl stepped forward. Then the next was Ron, his fear was a big black widow. He gave the black widow roller blades. Rose walked forward. She didn't know what hers would be.

Suddenly the black widow turned into, someone Rose was definitely afraid of. Voldemort, except he looked like the young Tom Riddle from last year. No one but Harry knew who it was. He slowly stepped forward wand raise, suddenly Harry stepped in front of her.

Harry's boggart turned into a dementor, just as Lupin jumped in front of him. "Here," Lupin shouted and Rose watched as the boggart turned into a full moon, and clouds that started to uncover the moon.

"Riddikulus," Lupin says and the full moon turned into a balloon, that was deflating, and forcing it back into the closet.

"That is enough for today. Back to class everyone." Lupin says and most of the students who didn't get a turn groaned but walked back to the class.

Rose stood still for a moment, wondering why Professor Lupin would be afraid of the full moon. Rose turned and followed everyone out of the staffroom. Her mind still of Professor Lupin's fear.

Friday came and Rose was happy that it was the weekend. The day went by fast and Rose gathered her potions book, quill and parchment. After dinner, she went to the library.

Rose was dressed in comfortable clothes, that was not her normal uniform. A pair of jeans and a tank top with flats, along with the bracelet she picked up in her second year.

Rose waited for Draco to show. The essay was to be handed in Monday during their potions lesson.

"Sorry, I'm late. I couldn't find my books." Draco says as he sat down next to Rose. "It's all right. I wasn't waiting long." Rose smiled at him.

"So I was thinking that we could ask Professor Snape was a vial of the Love Potion, so we can hand it in with our essay," Rose says looking down at her essay.

"Yeah, that could work," Draco says, Rose looked up and saw Draco staring at her.

"What?" She asked looking at him in confusion.

"I'm going to do something and you can not get angry," Draco says and Rose stared at him. Suddenly he grabbed her cheeks with both hands and kissed her. Rose was shocked for a few seconds before she kissed him back.

Draco pulled away and Rose opened her eyes. "That was . . ." Rose started but then she saw Draco running out of the library. Rose gave out a sigh as she gathered her things and walked to the Gryffindor Common room.

Rose got her dorm and saw Hermione, fast asleep in her bed. Rose sat down on her bed. She sat for a while until she saw an owl sitting at her window. She stood up and opened the window. The owl flew in and sat down on her bed. The owl had a box and a letter.

Rose opened the letter first.

'My dearest Rose

I am so sorry I kissed you, but I couldn't resist it any longer. I have liked you since I first saw you, but when you got sorted into Gryffindor, I tried to get over it. In second year I was going to tell you how I feel, but then I saw you in Diagon Alley. I offered to help you in Flourish and Blotts, and when you weren't looking a slipped the bracelet into your pocket.

D.M

Rose smiled, she set down the letter and opened the box. Inside the box was a red rose. Rose picked it up and underneath it was another note.

'This rose reminds me of you. My mother enchanted it for me, so it can go years without losing its colour or wilting.'

Rose smiled and sets the Rose back into the box and closed it. Rose got on her knees next to her bed and pulled out a big box. There was an extendible charm on it. Rose puts the box with the rose in the big box, closing it and pushing it back under the bed and she got dressed in her nigh wear before she climbed into her bed.