Chapter IX

Disclaimer: something..bad happens to Blaine. So let's say. Disclaimer is Alcohol and leave it at that :( I'm sorry B :c
***

"Tell me. How's life squirt?" Cooper asked. "We have to catch up."

"I told you not to call me that Coop."Blaine sighed. "It's actually been great. It gets hard sometimes but I work through it."

"Are you talking about Kurt when you say that?" Cooper asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. Maybe. It happens to be everything honestly. Kurt. Work. New York. Dad." Blaine's shrugged.

"Why don't you stay here for a couple of days more. You can stay with Ashley and I at our apartment. Instead of home." Cooper suggested. "Maybe it will take away some of the stress that you've been having. Kurt will understand,"

"That's a really nice offer, but I'll mostly be a third wheel around you two." Blaine said. Just then Ashly sat down with their ice cream. She sat down the black tray on the round table and sat down next to Cooper.

"Thanks Ash." Cooper thanked her and kissed her check. Blaine grabbed his cup of ice cream and sat it in front of him.

"See. I'm a third wheel now." Blaine took a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and put it in his mouth.

"You are not." Ashly said before Cooper can. She smiled at Blaine. "Please think about it." Blaine nodded and slightly smiled back at the two.

"Okay. Fine." Blaine caved in. "I'll stay two more days and leave early Wednesday"

"Good. Now, I'll be back. Have to go you know. Try not to talk about me while i'm gone." Cooper said winking at Ashly and walking in the direction of the bathrooms. Ashly turned around to look at Blaine. She tucked some of her wavy Auburn hair behind her ear.

"I'm really glad you decided to stay a little bit longer. I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine with that." Ashly said, looking down at her cookies and cream ice cream. After a few seconds, she looked up. "It will give us maybe some time to get to know each other. I bet your an interesting guy. Cuter in person."

"Yeah. um excited to get to know the girl that makes Cooper so happy.."Blaine nodded. "So, How did you and Cooper meet?" Blaine asked.

"Lets not talk about that right now. Let's talk about you. I want to know more about you. Like, do you think that Kurt is the one for you? You two seem to be such an adorable couple, but if I may say. It seemed kind of staged in the beginning.It probably wasn't, but it was a speculation at some point."

"N-No, It wasn't. Why does that matter?"

"I was just asking Blaine. Don't get all nervous. It's not like I'm trying to reveal all your secrets. Calm down." She smiled, but Blaine could see something hidden in it. Something he couldn't quite read.

"Sorry it took so long. I had to sign an autograph. They loved my credit card commercial. I mean who wouldn't though? I was amazing." Cooper said as he sat down. "What did I miss?" He asked.

"Nothing." Ashly said before Blaine got a chance too. "We talked about him. Nothing major and of course you were amazing in that commercial Coop." She said and kissed his cheek.

Blaine took a spoonful of his Vanilla ice cream. I wish they sold cronuts here. Blaine sighed.

***

"How was it?" Blaine asked as soon as Kurt picked up the phone. It was currently four p.m on Saturday. Blaine was sitting on his bed, putting his clothes back in his suitcase.

"I'm not sure. It was all crazy. When I was singing they stopped me in the middle of the song. I don't know if that was a bad thing or a good thing. I-" Kurt started to ramble, but Blaine cut him off.