Chapter 39

Rachel crossed her arms and nodded. "I'll talk to you later Rach." Kurt said, giving her small smile and walking to she presumed his next class. She tucked a piece of brown hair behind her headband she wore.

She turned on her heel as she started heading towards the choir room. Who the hell does that. She thought as she stepped into the empty room. Who the hell says 'oh by the way I'm in love with you' and then leaves.

She sat down in a one of the small plastic red chairs as Chandler stepped into the room. "Oh. Hi Rachel." He said looking around the room. "Do you know where Mr. Shue is?" He asked looking at Rachel.

"No, but since your here. I  want to talk to you about something."Rachel gestured her for Chandler to come and sit in the chair next to her. Chandler hesitantly walked over and sat down next to her. "Listen-"

"Wait. Did Kurt tell you what happened?" Chandler asked, looking down at his hands that were in his lap. "Rachel. It's not really your business. Cant you leave it at that?" Chandler glanced at Rachel.

"One. It kind of became my business when you caused that scene yesterday and when you said 'Hi I'm Chandler and I'd like to audition for glee club.' and two you can't just..leave it at that. It's better to..you should really talk to Kurt." Rachel said. Chandler shook his head.

"I cant. It's going to hurt more because I know he doesn't feel the same way and he never will.." Chandler sighed, pushing his glasses up. Rachel kind of knew how Chandler felt.

"Chandler.. It may hurt at first, but after you lay it all on the line you'll feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. It's worth it." Rachel offered Chandler a small smile and he nodded.

"Okay. Thank you so much." Chandler got up, but sat right back down. He turned to Rachel. "I think this was our first actual conversation with each other." Rachel laughed slightly.

"Yeah. You know what? We should hang out. I just now found out that your not as bad as I thought you were." Rachel got up, straightening her skirt out. Chandler got up as well, grabbing his bag. "We can go like shopping or something. Kurt would be up for it as well."

They began walking to the door to leave so they wouldn't be late for their next class. "Yeah. We can give you a makeover. The reindeer sweaters aren't cutting it." Chandler grinned and Rachel nudged him a little. Chandler started down the hallway, but Rachel slightly grabbed his wrists stopping him.

"Don't forget to talk to Kurt. He was really confused yesterday."

"I will." Chandler gave her a knowledgeable nod and started walking down the hallway again.

***

@Nerdgirl0416
Who else is feeling Klaine deprived?

@NinjaNeverQuit
Me

@Glee_Klaine_16   
Me

@Klainer22
Aren't we all. Like. Where are the photos?

***

Chandler took a deep breath as he shut off his car. "I shouldn't." He mumbled. "But I have to." He looked up at the house. He put his hand on the door handle of the car and pulled it open. He stepped out onto the concrete and closed the door.

He took another deep breath as he started walking towards the front door. What am I doing here? He thought as he arrived at the door. He raised his hand to knock on the door, but stopped. He shook his head. Maybe I'll come back..

Chandler turned around to walk back to his car just as the door slightly swung open revealing Kurt. 

"Oh hey." Kurt said, making Chandler awkwardly turn back around. Chandler smiled slightly.

"Hey..Are you about to leave? I can just come back later or see you on school tomorrow.."

"No. I was just getting the mail for my dad." Kurt explained stepping out of the house, closing the door. "Was there something you wanted to talk about?" Kurt asked, looking at Chandler.

"Um. Well.." Chandler looked and found a loose thread from the sweater he wore. He started playing with it. "I mean..I can come back. You seem busy." Chandler looked up at Kurt.

"Chandler. You can talk to me. You know that." Kurt sat down on the couch that was on the porch and patted a spot next to him. Chandler hesitantly walked over and sat down.

"What is it? That's bothering you."

"Don't make me say it. It was hard enough saying it the first time and then leaving." Chandler mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Can I ask you a question? When?"

"When I..I uh first met you really, but getting to know you.." Chandler trailed off. "I'm sorry. I don't want to put you in this position. I should go." Chandler got up and Kurt did as well. Before Chandler got a chance to escape. Kurt grabbed his arm slightly. "You should bottle up your feelings Chandler. It'll destroy you in the end.."

"Then, in already destroyed then." Chandler shrugged and ripped his arms from Kurt's grasp. He walked to his car and got in. Kurt debated going after him, but looked down at his phone ringing. Kurt looked up at Chandler. Who was already gone. Kurt sighed and picked up.

"Hey." Kurt smiled slightly, glad to be able to talk to Blaine about this. They haven't been able to talk in the last few days.

***

OKAY. so hi. This was suppose to be out July first but I got really tired after the concert to finish the last bit 😂
This is a pic I took from Sunday

 This was suppose to be out July first but I got really tired after the concert to finish the last bit 😂 This is a pic I took from Sunday

So, I have a question. One..who's ready for Klaine in the chapter after next chapter. Woop. Or maybe next chapter. Depends on how things go. Two. Even though it's not close to ending part one of this book. (Its having two parts so I don't have to make a whole other book ((sequel)) Lol) but how do you think it'll end? 😏

Shine bright⭐️🌟✨🌙
-Mercedes