Chapter 17

Blaine eyes fluttered open. He looked down to see Kurt fast asleep. He smiled knowing everything that happened yesterday was indeed not a dream.  Kurt stirred awake. Blaine ran his fingers lightly threw Kurt's chestnut brown hair.

"Good morning." Blaine greeted, leaning down and kissing him.

"Blaine..morning breath." Kurt tiredly said. Blaine laughed slightly. "But I don't mind with you." Blaine took that as a sign and leaned down to kiss him again.

"I'm surprised Ally hasn't come yet." Blaine laughed.

"Blaine don't jinx it." Kurt slightly laughed. "Blaine? Can I ask something?"

"Of course."

Kurt bit his lip debating on if he should ask him this question. Kurt looked to Blaine. "Will you maybe tell me what about with your dad?" Blaine looked away and looked at a random spot on the wall.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because Kurt." Blaine got up and ran a hand threw his curly hair. Kurt sat up.

"Because what Blaine?"

"I thought you'd understand Kurt. I thought you were more considerate of my feelings!" Blaine took in a deep breath and crossed his hands looking at the floor. "I thought you out of all people would accept that."

"I do care about you Blaine. I just-you can trust me."

"You want to know? My dad thinks I'm a fuck up! A fuck up of a son. That that Cooper will always be his favorite because he's straight." Blaine slightly screamed. Tears came to his hazel eyes threatening to fall. "He hates the idea that I'm fag and if it wasn't for my mom he would've thrown me out on the fucking streets because of my fucking sexuality and you know another thing?"

Blaine took a deep breath as tears began sliding down his olive skin. "I'm jealous of you because you have such a supporting dad who loves you. Who'd do anything for you. You know that time I broke my leg. Yeah it was all over the news. He didn't visit me once! He told my mom to tell me that he sends his best wishes for me."

"-and what most people don't know was that he was the cause of it. That's why he fled like the scared little prick he is to Ohio because he was trying to straighten me out and he pushed me down the stairs. Bitch told my mom it was a shitty accident. So, excuse me for not wanting to bring up that dick I have to call a father. Excuse me for trying to keep him out of my life by not wanting to talk about him."

Kurt looked down at his hands. "Blaine..I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." Blaine wiped the tears that continued to fall.

Blaine's head looked over to the front door as it started to open.

"Hey. My two favorite gays." Alison smiled stepping in and closing the door. Blaine quickly wiped his face so that she didn't know he was crying. "How are you guys doing."

"I'm great." Blaine forced a smile, scratching behind his head. "What are you doing here?"

"We have to get to the venue."Alison said. "Get ready I'll be back in ten." She blew them a kiss and went out the door, closing it.

***

"Are you guys okay? Yesterday you were eating each other up like Blaine eats cake, but now your barely saying words to each other." Alison noticed as she looked in the mirror.

"We're Fine." Blaine mumbled, playing angry birds on his phone.

"Well, if your sure." She smiled. "Blaine. Let them get you set up with the microphones and everything. Kurt You'll do it later, but can you bring me a Dr.Pepper from outside." She said, handing him five dollars. Kurt nodded and went out in the lobby. He put on a hat so that people wouldn't recognize him.

"Kurt?" A guy said. He turned around once he grabbed the Dr. Pepper. "It's me, Nate. From the bar." He whispered the last part.

"Oh. Hey! What are you doing here?" Kurt asked.

"My girlfriend." He said, pointing over to a petite blond girl that was buying a Blaine Anderson hoodie and album. "She dragged me here."

Kurt nodded and smiled. "Well, it was nice to see you again. We should catch up after the show." Nate nodded taking out his phone. Kurt took out his and they exchanged numbers. "Well, I have to get back stage." Kurt waved and went back to the dressing room where Ally awaited.

"Here." He said, handing her the soda.

"Thank you Kurt." She smiled and opened it up. "Now, tell me. What's really going on with you and Blaine?"

Kurt sighed and sat on the couch, taking off the hat. "Well, I asked about his dad and he-"

"His dad was always a touchy subject." Alison said. Kurt nodded. "Just give him some time."

Kurt looked down, nodding. Who knew the one conversation would've changed everything....

***

Hola. So, this is kinda a chapter and a filler. But you know.

I'm going to do a character Q and A soon. But after we get to know good ol Nate first. He...

Hoped you liked it. What do you think will happen?

Shine bright 🌟⭐️
-Mercedes