Chapter 28

@ Nerdgirl0416
GUYS! GUESS WHAT!

@ Kristine_Johnson3
You heard Blaine's coming out with a new album for the show 😭 my heart❤️ I can't

@ NerdGirl0416
Holy shiz are you freaking serious?!? Can this day get any better!!

@ Kristine_Johnson3
What was your news???!?

@ NerdGirl0416
I found my bat!😀

***

"It sucks that you had to go so soon." Kurt said as he sat down on the couch in the living room. This long distance thing was hard for him to do, but he wants this to work. There going to have to anyway.

"I know. Ally gave me a huge twenty minute at the least lecture on how I can't just go on a plane and fly over there in the middle of filming." Blaine sighed. "We're behind schedule so we're on set for more than we would've had to." Blaine explains. "But it was worth it to see you."

"Blaine, can I ask you something?"Kurt asked, putting his feet onto the couch in criss cross applesauce.

"Of course, but I'm going to have to go in a few minutes. Break is almost over than I'll have to go back to filming with-"

"The criminal chipmunk." Kurt said cutting Blaine off. Kurt could hear Blaine laugh. "So, a couple of things are um..coming up. One, nationals are coming up..I was wondering if you'd come and second...will you go to prom with me?" Kurt asked clear nervousness in his voice.

"Kurt, I'd love to." Blaine said, a smile formed on Kurt's lips. "-but I have to check my film schedule." Kurt slightly frowned, but nodded understanding.

"Yeah. Yeah I get it." Kurt said, biting his lip slightly.

"Text me the dates." Blaine said. Kurt heard a few voices. "I gotta go. I'll call you later. I love you." Then Blaine hung up

"I love you too." Kurt said even though he knew Blaine wasn't there anymore. Kurt missed having Blaine here. At least it's almost the summer and maybe then he can see Blaine.

Life has gotten better since Karosky got expelled. Azmio hasn't even picked on him once. Which was a plus one.

He just really wants Blaine to come. He's his good luck charm and without him..he's not his best.

***

"Nationals!" Mr.Shue said clapping his hands. "Today is the day. We've worked our buts off on our numbers and no matter what happens just know you did your best."

"We better win or ill go all Lima heights on al of your sorry asses." Santana said crossing her arms. "What? I like to win." She shrugged when she saw Mr.Shue looking at her.

In the meantime, Kurt was on edge. Blaine hasn't responded to him since yesterday and he didn't know if he was coming or not. Rachel looked over to Kurt.

"He'll be there." She smiled.

"I don't know Rach. He did say his schedule was busier than usual."Kurt said as he continued to rare at his black screen. He looked up and saw everyone getting up to head to the bus. Kurt grabbed his bag and walked out with the rest of the glee club. Once he got outside his phone illuminated and Blaine's picture popped up.