Chapter 2

"Medium drip and a grande nonfat mocha." Blaine had said to the barista.

"You know my coffee order?"

"Of course I do." Blaine saw Kurt take out his wallet and stopped him. "Don't you dare. It's on me." Blaine gave the girl the money and grabbed their coffees.

The sat at the table in the back. Just then, a girl with long brown hair cane up to them. "Excuse me?" She said, nervously "can I please have your autograph?" She asked, holding up her pen and paper.

"Of course." He took the paper and pen. "Who should I make it out to?" Blaine smiled.

"St-Stephanie." Blaine began writing and after a few seconds he gave the paper back to her.

"Thank you so much!" She gave Blaine a hug and then went back to her friend.

"Does getting recognized happen a lot?"

Blaine nodded. "It depends on where I am."

"Crap. I forgot I promised to help Finn with something." Kurt said as he got up. Blaine got up too.

"Oh ok." Blaine hugged Kurt. "I guess I talk to you later?" Kurt smiled and nodded.

Blaine watched as Kurt exited the small cafe.

***

Blaine wiped his tired eyes as he opened the door to his house. Alison Foster-Blaine's manger-stormed in. "We need to talk." She ran her hand threw her light brown hair.

"Hello to you too." Blaine groggily said as he walked into the living. He sat down on the couch. "What is this about? Couldn't you wait to tell me maybe at 12 or 1 in the afternoon?"

"Blaine. You have to be more careful."

"What is this about?" Blaine asked.

Alison rolled her eyes as she rummaged through her black bag. She took out a magazine and threw it in the coffee table. "Explain."

Blaine looked at cover of the magazine. It was the picture of Kurt and Blaine hugging goodbye at the Lima bean.

Could this be a new love interest for Singer, Songwriter and Actor Blaine Anderson?

Blaine looked up. "Don't look at me Blaine. You know how the paparazzi is." Alison crossed her arms. "There is only one thing to really do Blaine. Blaine, my job is to make sure your reputation-"Alison pointed her finger out to Blaine. "-Doesn't crash and burn."

Blaine sighed. It was way to early in the day for this. Blaine ran his hand threw his dark loose curls.

"Alison. What are you proposing we do?"

***

Kurt sat at the his desk. His computer in front of him, deep in thought. He was assigned to do a 5000 word essay on who his hero was. So far he only had By: Kurt Hummel. It's a workin progress.

Just then, his phone chimes indicating a new text message.

Kurt's eyes scanned the text from Blaine. Need to talk. Come by my house. Then below was an address. He was confused for a second. Kurt shut his computer and then walked outside to his navigator.

***

Blaine waiting nervously for the next 30 minutes. Waiting for Kurt's arrival. He knows was Alison told him he had to convince Kurt to do was crazy and he wouldn't be surprised if Kurt declined.

"Calm down." Alison said, looking up. She then looked down, continuing reading her magazine. The sound of the doorbell, rang threw out the house. Alison got up and opened the door. "Come in." She gestured a confused Kurt into the house.

"Hey. What's this about?" Kurt asked siting by Blaine.

"Hello Kurt right?" Alison looked at Blaine as he nodded. "I'm Alison Foster Blaine's Manager. I know you've recently started hanging out with Blaine here and that would've been fine if you both would've been more careful and secretive about it, but now..." she leases off and slides the magazine in front of Kurt. Kurt read the headline. 'Could this be a new love interest for Singer, Songwriter and Actor Blaine Anderson?'

She slid another magazine in front of him with the headline. 'Is this Blaine Anderson's new mysterious guy?' And another one. 'A possible new boyfriend for Blaine Anderson?'

"The world thinks your both a couple."Alison comes straight out, making sure she gets to the point.

"But were just friends? This can be corrected right? I guess we can stop hanging out and never see each other again? That'll be okay I guess." Kurt said, looking at Alison.

"It's pretty much impossible to do." Alison admits. Kurt looks back down at the magazines. "I can't have Blaine seen with a guy just once out in public. You know what I'm saying? It wouldn't look good and nobody would believe your just friends by the look of this photo and the fact the he personally called you out at Friday's concert." Alison narrows her eyes at Luke. "So, without a choice your now Blaine's boyfriend. It's fake between all of us, but to the rest of the world it's real and it better stay that way."

***

Hey guys! So how did you like this chapter?

(Please give me feedback lol. Of what I can do better)

Soooo..

QOTD/C :favorite food?
My answer: mac n cheese and vegetarian tacos (cause I'm a vegetarian lol)

See you next chapter!

Shine bright ✨⚡️💫⭐️🌟🌙
-Mercedes