Chapter 38

Sebastian cursed under his breath as he just started mashing the buttons of the controller. "Hey! Mashing is not aloud."Blaine glanced at Sebastian and then back at the TV.

"If I don't I'm going to loose! Shoot!" Sebastian groaned in frustration as the TV revealed Blaine as the winner. "This is not fair. Did you cheat?" Sebastian passed the black controller to Wes because it was his turn to go against Blaine. So far Blaine has been undefeated.

"It's not possible to cheat in this game. I'm just naturally good." Blaine smiled as he waited for Wes to pick out his character. "Maybe you just suck." Blaine joked as Sebastian threwJlc
one of the couches pillows at him.

"Shut up."

"Just practice."

"Shut upp." Sebastian crossed his arms, slumping down into the sofa watching as Wes attempted to play the game, but failing. Sebastian looked around the trailer and noticed Nick and Jeff weren't there. "Do you know where Nick and Jeff went?"

"Makeup Trailer maybe?" Blaine suggested.

"Or Nick's trailer." David said, making Wes laugh a little.

"Oh gosh."

Blaine's phone buzzed beside him and he glanced at it. He paused the game confusing everyone as he stood up. "Trevor wants to talk to us in the common room set." Blaine explained as everyone got up to leave. Blaine was really happy that all the feuding going on had finally stopped.

The group walked over to the common room set and saw Trevor sitting down on the phone. He hung up

"We finally cast the guy who was going to be playing Evan." Trevor said. He's on his way to set right now so you'll be able to meet him. His first official rehearsal with you guys will be next Friday." They were excited to see who finally got cast. Blaine remembers going in to read lines with a few potential guys that they were suggesting at the time.

Blaine just hoped it wasn't someone who was going to cause a lot of problems. He didn't need a repeat of what happened with Sebastian. If the guy ended up being a regular cast member. Right now he was going to be a guest star on a few episodes and if people ended up liking him he could be promoted to a regular.

Just then Nick and Jeff arrived on set. "Sorry we're late." Nick said. Trevor gestured for them to come over so he could explain everything he just said to them.

"I want a rematch." Sebastian said turning to Blaine. "The last time you just..you just caught me off guard. I wasn't ready."

"Sebastian. You have to accept that he beat you." David shrugged.

"Terribly. Like you were less than half of his score." Wes laughed slightly.

"You too!" Sebastian glared at Wes, a smile making its way on his face. "Seriously. How is Blaine good at literally everything."

"Not everything." Blaine shook his head as they started heading over to where the couch and piano were. "I cant really dance."

"Lies."Sebastian shook his head, sitting on the couch next to Wes. Blaine glared at the three playfully and sat down on the piano bench. He started playing a melody to Piano Man by Billy Joel.

Trevor came on set, catching everyone's attention. Blaine turned around so he could see Trevor. "Okay. So, he just arrived. Before I introduce him I just want to say a few things. One. Welcome him with open arms as you do with any other guest star and two Blaine would you mind showing him around set?" Trevor looked at Blaine as he nodded. "He'll be just watching how everything works and everything."

Trevor slightly turned around a gestured him in. Blaine eyes landed on him and his eyes went wide. Are my eyes deceiving me because I know it's not who I think it is.. Blaine thought as the guy smiled and their eyes locked.

"It's really an honor to be here." He said, tearing his eyes away from Blaine's. He smiled at everyone. "My name is Nate." He smiled as he went to shake his new cast mates hands. "It's really nice to see you again Blaine." He smiled as he went to shake Sebastian's hand.

"Blaine offered to take you on a tour." Trevor said. "Everyone places for scene seven. We're doing the scenes Blaine isn't in first." Everyone scattered to there spots. Blaine stood up slowly, staring at Nate who had a smile on his face.

"Where are we off to first?" Blaine walked to Nate.

"What are you doing here."

"Let's not do this here Blaine." Nate looked around and looked down at Blaine. "But aren't you happy to see me. I am your best friend after all."Blaine closed his eyes as he took a deep breath.

"We're not friends." Is all Blaine said before starting to walk away to the Makeup trailer. He looked back to see Nate standing there. Blaine rolled his eyes. "Aren't you coming?" Nate walked behind Blaine as he walked to their first destination of the tour.

***

"Gish darn it Mercedes your late"

"I know I know. I'm sorrry."

But here it is. Yay. What do you think? It's a shorter chapter tho...

I also just love Blaine and Sebastian's friendship. Cant even lie

Untill next time!

Shine bright 🌟✨⭐️🌙
-Mercedes