Chapter 10

Snap Snap Snap

"Awe how cute. They look so peaceful." Alison smiled putting her camera away. "I shouldn't wake them up. I'm surprised there not fighting. They grow up so fast." She put a hand to her heart.

Blaine nuzzled closer to Kurt. Alison smiled. "I really should wake them up tho or we'll be late." Alison went to her bag and got out a little mini air horn. She raised it in the air and blew it making Kurt and Blaine immediately jolt up. Blaine surprised fell off the sofa onto the carpet floor.

"What the hell Ally."Blaine glared at her."

"Y'all are adorable, but you need to get up. We have to get to sound check." Blaine got up and went to his room, slightly slamming the door in the process. "It's adorable how you two obviously like each other."

"No, he hates me and he's annoying." Kurt said and went to his room to start rotting ready.

"He's far from hating you Kurt, but I do agree with that last part." She said to herself.

***

"Blaine. Speak up into the mic please."

Blaine picked up the mic. "IS THIS GOOD."

"Yes. Now speak lower please."

Kurt sighed. This was plain boring. They had been at this for a couple of hours now. Ally took a seat next to Kurt.

"So, I was thinking..."She started."How would you like to perform with Blaine tonight."

"I can't. Blaine wouldn't want me to crash his concert." Kurt looked down at his hands.

"I don't really care right now what he would want or not." Alison said. "How about you go up and sing something. So, I'm sure you can actually sing." She smiled and Kurt nervously got up. He went to the stage.

"What are you doing?" Blaine asked as Kurt stood in front of the other microphone.

"Blaine. Kurt is going to sing us something." Blaine sighed and made his way to the seat Kurt was previously sitting in. "What are you going to sing?" Alison asked. Kurt went over to the piano man and whispered something in his ear. Then he went back to the microphone. The piano started to play and Kurt took a deep breath. He closed his eyes as he started to sing.

Oh yeah I tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand

Kurt opened his eyes as Alison and Blaine looked at him. He smiled.

Oh please say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now, let me hold your hand

Blaine looked at Kurt holding onto each word Kurt sang. Kurt's voice was so angelic. He had heard Kurt sing one other time before.

I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't hide

Kurt started to move towards the front of the stage and he sat down on the edge. Blaine smiled as he kept singing.

Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I feel that somethin'

The piano started to fade as the song came to a close.

I want to hold your hand

The piano stopped playing as Kurt's angelic voice rang out in a-cappella for the last line of the song.

I want to hold your hand

Blaine was the first one up and applauding. Alison did too. "That was amazing Kurt!" Alison smiled wide.

"I agree." Blaine smiled. Kurt got up and put the mic back on the stand.

"Thank you." Kurt blushed as he hopped off the stage.

"It's determined. You guys are both singing tonight together." Just then Alison's phone rang. "Hold on. I gotta take this."

"You were amazing." Blaine said after Alison left. "I haven't really heard you sing sing."

Kurt's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. "Thank you." He said taking a seat.

"So, what songs do you want sing?" Blaine asked. Kurt looked at him shocked.

"So, you actually want me to join tonight?"

"Of course. The fans will love it. Your the guest star that no one will expect. The fans will go nuts."

"Well, I have a few songs in mind..." Kurt said and Blaine sat down next to Kurt. "Well, we can maybe do.."

***

Heya guys! So, expect updates tomorrow cause I'm going to be in a car for seven hours for my trip for spring break he.

I struggled on what Kurt would sing. It was either going to be. 'Not the boy next door' 'Blackbird' or 'i want to hold your hand'

Comment down below what songs you'd like for Klaine here to sing. I have a few ideas and I almost added them at the end but decided it should be a surprise. But yeah. Comment some songs.

Shine bright💫🌟✨
-Mercedes