Chapter 54: Mark

Blue's pov

Dalawang babae na nakasuot ng napagandang damit nakatayo sa bagkabilang bahagi ng isang napakagandang puno kumikinang ang mga dahon nito tuwing na tatamaan ng sinag ang bilog na buwan.

Sabay silang napatingin sa bilog na buwan na nagbibigay ng liwanag sa madilim na paligid.

Sabay sa pagtunog ng kampana ang pagsambit nila ng

"Happy Birthday to me!!"sabay nilang sambit.

Bigla nalang maslalong lumiwang ang buwan naging kulay bughaw at lila ang buwan.

Sabay sila umupo sa ilalim ng napagandang puno.

Hannah's pov

Sitting under the tree, looking at sky and fell the cold breeze.

I wish your here in my side, we celebrate together this special day of mine. And I wish your here to see how I become a strong and brave girl. But right now I'm so sad, broken and lonely. So why did you leave me?? I feel nothing without you mom dad your my strength and my weakness.

"Happy happy birthday our beautiful princess!!"

"Always remember that we love you so much!!"

"Don't hide what really inside of you!!"

"Don't let it destroy you my princess!!"

I feel something in my eyes it's a warm liquid flowing down to my checks.

"I miss the both of you mom dad don't worry I take my revenge for  you mom and from making my life miserable because they took you away from me."

"Whaaa!!"

In the middle of my emote a loud cry distract me.

I stand and walk away from the tree but something stop me so I turn my back and find who's that person.

She is wearing a purple gown but I can't see her face because she's hugging her toe and covered with her arms.

I want go yell her because she interrupt my moment but I don't know instead of anger I feel sadness.

I fell the sadness from her like what I fell right now, I want to comfrot her I don't know why I become so soft towards that girl.

Naramdaman niya siguro na may nakatingin sa kanya kaya inangat niya ang tingin niya sa akin. Napatingin din ako sa kanya kaya nagtama ang mga tingin namin her eyes it's full of sadness and pain.

"H-hello anong
g-ginagawa mo dito??"nauutal nitong tanong sa akin.

I don't response to what she ask I just look at her I can't stop my self to stare at her face she really familiar.

"A-Awkward!!"awkward nitong sabi kaya naman napakurap ako.

"Why did you cry??"cold kong tanong sa kanya.

"Ang lamig naman ng bosses niya!!"rinig kong bulong niya .

"A wla lang yon napuweng lang ako hehehe!! at tear of joy dahil ang sya ng araw na to"sabi nito.

Napatingin naman ako sa kanyang mga mata iba ang sinasabi niya sa sinasabi ng kanyang mga mata.

"Liar!!"I said while look at her eyes.