14

this chapters probably gonna be a bit shit but lemme know how u guys like the story as it stands because i think its fairly decent but if you think i can make any improvements at all dont be afraid to comment suggestions or pm me, y'all are my funky lil gremlins <3

also i'm sorry it's really not very alex oriented i will work on that in the following chapters (this day will be like four chapters long because yeet)

ALEX POV
i groaned, hearing the alarm going off near my face. i looked around to figure out where my phone was to switch it off. as i reached for it, i realised this wasn't mine and kwite's room.

strange.

as i swiped up on the alarm to stop it from going off, i saw the label on it.

DISNEYLAND !! GET UP AND GET THIS BREAD

i had a sudden rush of excitement, before i remembered the events of the previous night.

fuck.

Y/N POV
i woke up to diesel hitting me with a pillow, i rolled over and punched him lightly in the leg but he wouldn't give up.

'go awayyy'

'no bitch we goin to disneyland today!' aksel called from the bathroom.

'oh, so he's coming now, too?'

'well, we thought if he's here then why not. anyway, get up and get at em sweetheart the world waits for nobody.' diesel said, grabbing my foot and dragging me off of the hotel bed.

i groaned and sat up, rubbing my head.

'headache? probably all that crying.' aksel said with a slight chuckle as he walked out of the bathroom.

'shut up, ballsack boy' i responded, rolling my eyes.

he handed me a bottle of water and a painkiller. i smiled at him and thanked him.

as i drank my water and popped my pills i thought about what had happened last night. tears started to form in my eyes and diesel noticed when my breath caught in my throat.

'hey, y/n listen. i know things are a bit shitty for you right now, but we're going to fucking disneyland!! me and aksel will keep you far away from everyone, especially kwite and alex, and you can have a good time with us.'

i sniffled and nodded, wiping my nose on my sleeve.

'okay.' i smiled at him before getting up and heading to the bathroom. i took a shower and cleaned my teeth before putting on some ripped mom jeans with a sweater that looked like it belonged on some old dude.

i had my hair natural, and did a natural makeup look. i came out of the bathroom and aksel smiled at me.

'you look great.'

my cheeks flushed slightly.

'thanks, aksel.'

i went over to the two boys on the hotel comforter and hugged them.

'thanks, guys. for everything.'

'what are best friends for?' diesel responded.

our little group hug was interrupted by knocks on the door.

knowing i would dread the worst, diesel went to open it for me.

'hey, y/n's here, right?' i heard ani, but i didn't know who was with her.

'yeah just one second.' diesel responded, and i heard his footsteps coming back into the room.

'hey listen, ani, henry, jack, niall and hyojin are all outside.'

'what do they want?' i asked him.

'to apologise.'

'they don't all need to apologise. only niall needs to. he's the one that pushed me. and brandon, but he's not there and he's a whole other issue.' i said.

'listen, how about they all come in and say their apology, and then you can talk to people separately?' aksel suggested.

'okay. let them in.'

they came in one by one until they were all sitting in the room near me. the air felt tense and i really didn't like the feeling of being alienated from my friends.

'y/n,' henry started, then hesitated.

'we're sorry.' ani finished, lightly smacking henry's hand for stopping.

'what for? most of you didn't do anything.' i asked.

'well, we knew it was going to happen and we didn't stop it. we didn't tell them that having them push you into it was a bad idea. we should have stuck up for you because even if you did like kwite, that's pretty fucking shit anyway.' hyojin spoke up.

'it's okay. it's been done, i just want to know that i can trust you guys not to pull that shit again.' i looked at them.

of course it wasn't okay, but it already happened and there's nothing to do but move forward.

'we really don't deserve you, y/n.' jack said.

i smiled at him.

'of course you guys do. i love you all, i just don't want this to happen again.'

they all nodded in agreement and promised it wouldn't happen again.

we sat in a less tense however more awkward silence than earlier, before hyojin spoke up again.

'if you don't mind me, or us, asking, why did you and alex freak out?'

'i mean you can probably already guess.'

'well - yeah, but we just wanna know without assuming.'

'we're dating. have been, or did, for a while. i'm sorry to have kept it from you guys and honestly, i really can't justify why we did. maybe it was a fear of it not working out and then making things awkward when we all hung out together, i don't know.'

'no it's fine, strangely, we kinda understand that.'

'yeah, well there's no need to because i don't even know if we're together anymore.' my breath hitched and my voice broke halfway through the sentence.

they all stood up and wrapped me in a monster group hug.

'it's okay, we're always here for you y/n.' ani said.

'thanks, guys.'

we all fell apart from the hug before i decided to break yet another silence.

'now let's all go to disneyland and fuck shit up!'

they all laughed before flooding out of the room, but before they could, diesel got a hold of niall so we could hold him back to talk about it.

'y/n, listen, i'm so sorry for pushing you onto kwite i really have no idea why i did, or why i thought it was a good idea. i just really hope you forgive me.'

'it's okay, i just wanted to hear you say it yourself.' i patted his shoulder lightly and smiled at him before showing him out.

'see you soon!' i yelled out to him as he walked toward the elevator.

'they really don't deserve you, you know.' diesel called out as i shut the door.

'it's fine.'

'y/n, it's really not. but if you want to put up that front you can, you just don't have to do it for us.' aksel said.

'you two are genuinely the sweetest. i'm just a bit worried about seeing brandon and kwite and,' my breath caught in my throat, 'alex.'