12

updating immediately because im on a roll boys lets gooooo

hehe i was supposed to post this last night but my internet decided to die so here u go u little gremlins

YOUR POV

'well, we still don't know where he is...' diesel repeated.

'no, but we know where he will be.' i responded, knowing that he'd eventually go back to the hotel. i doubt he'd be there now, he wouldn't want to see anyone.

especially me or kwite.

'surely he wouldn't be there now.' 

'no, he wouldnt. not yet, anyway.' he nodded in response. i frowned at the thought of seeing alex, knowing just how mad he'd be. at least, i think i know. 

noticing the change in my expression, diesel interrupted my thoughts.

'well, how about i take you to do something to take your mind off of all this shit?' he offered, extending his arm. i linked my arm in his and giggled slightly.

'sure.'

ALEX POV

i walked up to the arrivals section of the airport, smiling to myself, excited to see aksel. 

i saw him come out of the area and he walked faster after seeing me waiting for him. he dropped his bag, bringing me in for a hug.

'uncharacteristic.' i commented.

'thought you might need it. you look like shit alex.' he said, laughing.

i laughed slightly too, before sighing.

'what's going on with you?' he asked, raising an eyebrow.

'girlfriend's a cheater.' i said, lowering my head slightly.

'woah, woah, woah.' he shook his hands in front of his face. 'did you say girlfriend? why didnt i know about this?!' he asked.

'long story, i guess. you know y/n?' i asked.

'is that the cute one you always had in our videos?' he asked. i smiled a little. 

'yeah. thats her.' i said, my smile faltering as i remind myself of her and kwite.

i'd bet they were together the whole time. i wouldn't be surprised.

'she's your girlfriend?' aksel asked, looking a bit shocked.

'yeah she is. i mean, she was? i don't know what's going to happen now.'

'so what happened? you said she cheated.' he said.

i explained the entire story to him on the way to the hotel. 

we stepped out of the uber just as i finished the story. it was 2am.

'that's a bit fucked up, but you didn't see the entire thing happen?'

'no, but i know what happened. she got dared to kiss him and hesitated before climbing on top of him, dude!' i said, raising my voice a little resulting in a voice break. 'you know, her and kwite were always so close to one another, i wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on me with him. and he had the audacity to tell me that he liked her just to rub it in. fuck them.'

AKSEL POV

from my understanding, kwite had a crush on y/n and he got the upper hand in a game of truth or dare, she kissed him and alex cracked it and ran off. but if y/n and kwite were together the whole time, why would kwite even bother saying he liked her? it didn't make sense.

'i don't know, alex. something doesn't seem right.' i said to him.

but he wasn't having it.

'i'm almost sure of it, aksel. and to believe i loved her. hell, i was even in love with her.'

'woah, dude. try talking to her about it, i never took her as that type of girl, nor kwite that kind of guy.' i said, trying to make him see reason but his anger blinded him.

'neither did i, but i don't want to hear her bullshit excuses.' he said, 'now come on, lets get inside.' he gestured towards me and started toward the door. 

i shook my head lightly and sighed.

this kid is gonna make everything worse for himself if he doesn't try to rationalise things. i just hope i'm not there when he sees her, or worse, him.

YOUR POV

i laughed at diesel's joke, eating another spoonful of ice cream. he'd taken me to an ice cream parlour to buy sundaes to make me feel better.

i mean, it worked.

'you feel better, y/n?' he asked, smiling at me.

'yeah. thank you so much, diesel.' i smiled back.

'anything for you! you're like a little sister to me.' he reached over and ruffled my hair a little. i giggled in response.

'naww, i was just thinking about how you're like a big brother.' he smiled.

'do you wanna head back yet?' 

'sure,' i started.

then i remembered something.

'fuck, dude.'

'what?' he looked worried.

'kwite and alex are roommates.' i said, and diesel didn't look phased. 

'it's okay, i already spoke to the others. brandon is in alex's room and alex will have to go with jack.'

'does alex know that?'

'i mean, we texted him but i don't know if he wants to hear anything from anyone.'

we started walking home.

'i just don't know why he hasn't called me. surely he saw people push me onto kwite.' i said, and glanced over at diesel. his face kinda fell a bit.

'about that,' he started. i looked at him, silently hoping he wasn't going to say what i thought he was. 'he didn't actually. i saw him look down and then look up at the exact wrong time.'

tears started to fill my eyes.

'so now he thinks im a cheater? this all makes sense now. it makes sense why he ran off now. diesel what the fuck am i supposed to do?'

'to be honest, with the way you were talking about the situation i thought you knew. just do what you were going to do anyway.' he said, reaching for my hand and squeezing it slightly for reassurance. i wiped my eyes and smiled a little bit.

'it's going to be okay.' he said as we turned the corner and the hotel entered my field of vision. 

we walked in and entered the elevator, pressing the button to our floor and feeling the elevator move upward. we heard the ding and the door opened, and i heard two familiar voices.

diesel must have heard them too, because he turned and asked me exactly what i was wondering.

'is that aksel?'