7

a/n updating from laptop so thats why my format isnt the same as always.

anywho, enjoy the update my loves <3

YOUR POV

I kissed alex goodnight and went back into mine and diesel's room to get changed into my bathing suit. I don't think I remembered to tell alex I was going to the pool with kwite. Oh well, he'll find out from kwite. It's not like he'd have an issue with it anyway, right?

I checked my phone and I had two missed calls from kwite. I called him back and told him I'd meet him at the pool in 15 minutes to catch up.

KWITE POV

Why wasn't she answering my call? Maybe she fell asleep.

She wouldn't forget that we were hanging out, right?

Just as I thought that, m phone buzzed and her name popped up.

'Who's that?' Alex asked.

'y/n.' I responded.

'hey! When are we heading down?' I asked as I picked up.

'I can meet you down there in 15 minutes,' she responded.

'alright, cool. Catch ya down there.'

I hung up, and turned around to alex looking at me, obviously seeking an explanation.

'we're going to go down to the pool to catch up. Since we're best friends, y'know, and we haven't seen each other in a while.'

His face changed slightly, and I don't know whether it was a slight grimace or a slight smile.

'so you guys are close, huh?' alex followed up as I grabbed my shorts and went into the bathroom to change.

'yeah, you could say that.' I called back, smiling to myself while closing the door.

I slipped on my shorts and walked back out of the bathroom.

'what do you mean by that?' alex asked.

'you can't tell anyone, okay?'

'yeah dude of course not.'

ALEX POV

I could already feel what he was going to say, and I felt anger bubbling. I wished he wouldn't say those three words. I was already anxious because they were going to hang out, and she hadn't told me. I wondered why.

He headed for the door, and right before walking out and closing the door, he said

'I love her.

But please don't tell her or anyone else. Brandon knows and is going to try and help me out tomorrow night when we're all hanging out.'

He winked at me, and he left.

I know I shouldn't be mad, but I'm furious. I understand that she's gorgeous, funny, kind and everything you could ever want in a person.

But she's my person.

But he doesn't know that.

I sighed, frustrated with kwite, y/n and myself, most of all. I turned off the light and rolled over, hoping to get some sleep.

I wondered if I should tell her, but decided not to worry because she wouldn't do anything, right? And I promised him I wouldn't anyway.

I texted her goodnight and waited for a response for roughly 15 minutes. I hoped she wasn't having so much fun with him that she'd forget to text her boyfriend goodnight.

She forgot.

YOUR POV

I was sitting on the poolside, my legs dangling in the water. I was waiting for kwite, but I was thinking about alex.

Although we're the perfect couple, sometimes I think about what's going to happen to us in the future. Is he going to move to (h/t) or will I move with him, or will we meet in the middle and live somewhere in america, or will we go somewhere completely else like england? Or will we stay in our current situation, doing quarterly visits, spending money that we don't have and topping it off with our nightly skype calls.

I want to talk about this with him, but I'm afraid he'll get anxious or he'll overthink things like he tends to. I'm really trying to help him avoid any anxiety on this trip. I just want to have fun with my friends and my boyfriend.

My mind flashed back to our session that only occurred around an hour ago. I wished we were in the same room.

'hey' kwite's voice broke me out of my daze. I looked up and smiled at him.

'hey, ya big cutie. What took so long?'

Pink dusted his cheeks as he stammered about telling alex about something he wouldn't tell me.

KWITE POV

How could I answer her question without telling her?

Maybe it was time to tell her. I'll build up to it throughout our night and then we'll see what happens.

-timeskip-

We passed through an hour just talking about life. I felt like there were no secrets between us, and as if the only thing that was hidden was my love for her.

We stood in the elevator, shivering in our cold bathers and giggling about who knows what.

I walked her back to her room first, and she gave me a hug,

'thanks for the night, kwite.'

I smiled back, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks for possibly the 100th time tonight.

'anytime, y/n.'

'goodnight.'

'goodnight. I love you.' I blurted out.

Her eyes widened for a second, until she seemingly calmed and giggled. I love her laugh so much.

'love you too.' she said as she closed the door.

Before it was completely closed, I placed my foot in the way before I lost my chance to tell her how much I actually loved her.

'I'm not kidding.' her face flashed to a look of confusion before I continued.

'I genuinely love you. I have for a long time, and I don't think I'll stop for a long time either. You cross my mind at possibly the worst times, and I know that doesn't just happen about your best friend. I love you, everything about you. The way your eyes light up when the food comes to our dinner table, or the way your nose scrunches up slightly when you giggle. I love the baby hairs that you can't tie up when you do your hair, I love your humour and the way you're nice to everyone regardless of what you've heard. There is nothing I want more than to be able to hold you, kiss you and know that you're mine. And I know you might not feel the same, but I needed to get it off of my chest because I felt like I was literally going to burst.'

I didn't expect to go on for that long, but tears had filled her eyes and I was breathing slightly heavily after my long tirade.

'y/n? are you okay?'

She just pulled me into a hug.

'you're so sweet kwite, I'm so glad we're as close as we are.'

'goodnight, y/n' I said.

She smiled.

'goodnight.'

I walked back to the room, wondering what was going to happen next. I still don't know whether she likes me or not, but she didn't say no. I have a feeling I might have a chance.

I opened the door to a sleeping alex, and I followed suit. I hopped into bed, smiling like an idiot, and drifted to sleep.