Red tears

Tears ran down his face, as Nagisa cried his heart out. He couldn't do this alone, could he? He's never been alone before. How could this happen? Who could have done this? His eyes shifted from the floor to the sharp piece of metal shoved in his mothers stomach. His knees ached from the pressure, his hair sticking to his neck, his eyes watering like a rain shower.

His hands shook like crazy. He could never do this alone. He took his phone of the counter, his hand shaking. He tried to steady it, failing in the process. He then called a number, Karma showing above. Then he picked up.

"Hello?" Karma asked, his voice muffled.
"H-hey, k-karma. Could y-you come p-pick me up, p-please." Nagisa stuttered through tears.
"Ok, I'll be there in a minuet, is everything ok?"
"Uhh, y-yeah." Nagisa lied.
After the call, nagisa stood up, making his way to his bedroom. He looked through it and found a few things. Someone was knocking at the front door. Nagisa took the door handle in his hand, freezing. He text karma two minutes ago. This can't be karma.

He took a sneak peek out the window to see a tall, dark figure standing at the door. Nagisa has never seen someone like that before. He than realised something he should have known before. He stormed his way upstairs and hid in the closest closet he could find, which was by the stairs.

He covered his mouth, turning his phone on silent, throwing some clothes on his head. Tears ran down his face. He couldn't do this. Suddenly, he heard a loud bang. They must have got in. He heard so many footsteps, he believed the where more. He froze. They were coming upstairs.

He kept his mouth shut, phone off and he placed his ands on this head, putting pressure to stop the shaking. His moms bedroom door flung open. Then his, then the bathroom. The door to the closet he was hiding behind began to shake like crazy. Suddenly it flung open, and all nagisa could hear were laughs.

He looked up at the man before him, wishing he had stayed his ground. He was tall with dirty blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a long tail swishing behind him, a small heart on the end. A devil. He grabbed Nagisa by the neck, holding him up. Nagisa couldn't move. All he saw was blood. It all became clear again. He looked into the mans eyes, his reflection bouncing of it.

He realised the water he thought were tears, was blood, trickling down his cheeks. He watched as this man before him slowly teared him to shreds. Was this the end of him?

Hey guys. I hope you liked it. I worked really hard. Feel free to follow me and please vote me. Give me ideas for a new part. If you want part 2, all you have to do is ask. Alright.

Word count 508

Bye coconut dorks💜