Crush?

"I SAID GO AWAY, MOM!!!" Nagisa yelled from his bedroom. Nagisa was really upset, but he didn't know why. He usually cried about things he didn't know about. it helped him figure it out. Suddenly, he shot his body up, a little shocked at the thought of it. Why would that happen? That can't be right? Can it?

His eyes searched his room, hoping to find something. His eyes stopped, landing on his phone. He took the phone in his shaking hand, tears streaming down his eyes like a river. He stared at Karmas number through the bright screen. He ended up texting him. Thoughts ran through Nagisa's head. What if karma was straight?

Text:

Nagisa: Hey karma.
Karma: hey nagisa.

A blush spread over his face. He probably looked like a tomato.

Karma: so wats up?
Nagisa:ummm. Can we hang out maybe?
Karma: sure. Want me 2 come get u?
Nagisa:k
Karma:k see u soon.
Nagisa: bye

I'm so stupid. That thought ran through Nagisa's head. Why did he text him. Suddenly, he heard a knock at the front door. He's here already.

Karma knocked again after a little while. Soon, the door flew open, almost knocking karma of his feet. Nagisas mom stood in the doorframe, a mad expression on her face. Karma was quite oblivious.

"Took you enough time. MY BABY HAS BEEN CRYING FOR SO LONG, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!?!!?!?!?!" She screamed, making karma flinch. He stared at her for a while before she began to calm herself. "Upstairs." She said, her voice a little cracked.

Karma walked passed her, not wanting to piss her off again. He began up the stairs, making sure to be quiet. He turned the corner, standing in front of Nagisa's bedroom. He slowly opened the door, seeing Nagisa curled up into a ball on his bed. He walked toward the short boy.

Karma reached out his hand, gently placing his hand on the younger boy. Karma sat before him, lifting him from his chin. Nagisa looked up, tears still falling. Karma sat beside him. The two had small chats, making each other laugh, smile and tell jokes.

Hey guys. I hope you like it. Sorry I haven't published in a while. I've got a lot going on right now. Hopefully you can understand. Please vote me, follow and fallow introverted_pheonix and IAmOnlineQueen667.

Word count 404

Bye coconut dorks❤️